Weapons

ADA2

I'm pretty sure it's like Hitman: SA, that you only need to get all of the weapons on one save file. So it's easiest to do on normal.

I'm not 100% sure about this but I heard that you need to get Silent Assassin rank from all of the missions to get all the weapons :eek:

you only need the weapons on 1 save file, as you say, but you DO NOT need to get SA on every level to obtain all of the weapons. you need a silent assassin rating on 'the meat kings party' for for the dual wielded micro uzi's and a silent assassin rating on 'The lee hong assassination' for the supressed dual wielded micro uzi's.

You need a silent assassin rating on 'beldingford' manor for the dual magnum 500's and for the supressed m4 you need a silent assassin rating on 'deadly cargo'.

so you only need 4 silent assassin ratings, from these 4 missions. all of the other weapons can be picked up.:)

Not quite true,you only get the twin silenced silverballers from SA on a mission, twin cz220 from SA and I think the twin gk17 also... Twin double barrelled shottys again from mission so from my understanding you do need SA on all levels. Bjarkhov Bomb is the only level I haven't hit SA rating on (which gives dual ballers sd edition) and that's the only handgun I don't have and the cheeves hasn't popped yet so I would say yes you must SA every level to collect every firearm

can anyone confirm if you need the SA weapons for every mission or just the ones that are listed in the guide on here? just wondering i nearly got everything SA on pro and going through on normal now for weapons and was just wondering if the extra effort is needed or not...

As posted earlier I would imagine you would need all SA ratings, as all guns would require it etc, I'm gonna try and mop up rest of weapons on pro and will get back to you, need to do Bjarkhov Bomb and then get a few random bits, but the only pistols I'm missing are the silenced ballers... And no cheeves, but there not on the list in the guide... But I've been referring to the gamefaqs all weapons guide to be fair.

contracts is fucked up man one minute i have some weapons on my wall the next i dont... guess imma have to set down and get all of them in one go... so lame for the SA guns especially when they magically dont save to your wall when you have SA rank on every mission... wtf man

contracts is fucked up man one minute i have some weapons on my wall the next i dont... guess imma have to set down and get all of them in one go... so lame for the SA guns especially when they magically dont save to your wall when you have SA rank on every mission... wtf man

after you've gotten a weapon don't load an earlier save because the game won't remember it

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I haven't found any of the bonus weapons ingame. And without them the achievements did not pop, at least not for me.

I've compiled a list of the bonus weapons you get on each mission:

01) Asylum Aftermath: CZ 2000 (Dual)

02) Meat King: Micro Uzis (Dual)

03) Bjarkhov Bomb: Dual Silverballers SD

04) Beldingfold Manor: Magnum 500 (Dual)

05) Rendezvous in Rotterdam: Sawn-off Shotgun (Dual)

06) Deadly Cargo: M4 Carbine SD

07) Traditions of the Trade: SG220 Dual SD

08) Slaying a Dragon: MP5 SD

09) The Wang Fu Incident: AK-74 SD

10) Seafood Massacre: GK17 (Dual)

11) Lee Hong Assassination : Micro Uzis (Dual) SD

12) Hunter and Hunted: PGM Sniper Rifle SD

If anyone finds one of these elsewhere ingame please let me know.

• 1 year later...
  • 5 months later...