1000/1000 - First to complete

I may not be into DDR (Dance Dance Revolution), but does anyone know who was the first to complete DDR Universe by unlocking ALL 32 achievements?

Give up?

If you guessed Xi Cornholio iX, then you'd be correct!

Don't believe me? Here's your proof!

Xi Cornholio iX's MyGamerCard.net profile

Xi Cornholio iX's my360stats.com

MyGamerCard.net DDR Universe Leaderboard

my360stats.com - DDR Universe - 100% Complete - Xbox 360 Gamertags by Game

I'm a huge DDR fan. I own about 15 different DDR games. I'm not really the man at it though. I just want to say that I think that technically it is possible to get the 100% great achievement. Check it out. People can get 100% perfect right? If someone takes the time and the trouble to be a split second early or late on purpose to the whole song, they'll get it. One way off the top of my head to do this is to record the song, then mute the TV- and then do 100% perfect to your recorded version. The game will think you were slightly off to the whole song.

WOOT

2nd to complete DDR Universe (1000/1000)

I'm going to write some tips for the achievement guide later, now I h ave to pick up GuitarHero from my AMAZING Circuit City who sells stuff early ;)

-Ry

God Damn you I'm so jealous its so hard.Course I havnt put a lot of time into but I can see even if I played it all the time its friggin hard. nice job

• 7 months later...

Ive just got this game today and got my first achievement. The first few seem easy, but theres no way Ill get the 1000 seems to hard.

The game doesnt seem that good, It feels like there trying to bring back the old times where you'd play them on the Ps and in all the arcades, I even got so addicted I sprained my ankle LMFAO.

It takes alot of energy to play this, I think having 2 kids has took it all out of me :o

Portal challenges are a joke compared to DDR. There is nothing to assist you for DDR there are no videos or guides or even proper advice. It is pure talent to be able to do these challenges.

Just because there are only 3 people in the world who did this legit doesn't mean it is any easier of a challenge to obtain then originally thought.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I completed it, gamertag is Beta Apocalypse. Which number was I? :)

Been playing DDR since the 2nd mix came out, I can AAA most 10-footers with the controller and can FC many 10-footers with the pad, and I STILL had extreme difficulty completing the Apocalyptic challenges, as well as the cachaca "get all greats" one and the Love Me Do one where you have to AAA it. That stepchart is a little offbeat I think too.

I never thought anyone would get the full 1000... I mean come on, one of the challenges is to hit 100% "great" -- which means you have to be slightly off on EVERY single note, that's just impossible. Mad props to him/her though, I guess....

wow, thats crazy congrats whoever did it :)