This is perhaps more than a bit excessive

kaworuchan

I own over 60 360 retail games, and I purchased over 80 XBLA games. Half of them, I have not even played since I first purchased them.

I think it is time I went for the gamerscore on what I already have before rushing out to buy anything else. Heh. My gamerscore is pretty low for somebody who owns as many games as I do.....

Does anybody else here tend to horde games like I do?

Admittedly can't compare to the rest of you, but I got my xbox last weekend, have 5 games allready, plus dead rising 2 case 0, and ive only 100% on plus 0.

Working on gears of war 2 as i type haha.

good luck the multiplayer is horrible

but download the all fronts dlc its worth it

I'm guilty of this I purchase pretty much every game that looks fun to me and then they sit there (sometimes still in the wrappers) for days, weeks, months before I play them. I do this with retail, xbla, dlc, hell the chance of me finishing even half of these is pretty slim, because next week more will be released.

But whatever it makes me happpy and I can afford it, so guess its not going to change, at least I'm doing my part to keep this industry alive

On my shelf are over 140 retail games, some of them still shrinkwrapped. There's also a stack of mostly shrinkwrapped games that's not even counted in that number which I'm working my way through. More are en route from Amazon. I doubt I'll ever play them all, but then, choice's great.

I stopped however on buying XBLA games after losing licenses multiple times. I could transfer some, but only once - some aren't even available any more due to IP blocks.

i can tend to be a little bit like that at times

got my 360 in january, had only 4 games for a month, then went mental on ebay (£140 in a month, with the average cost of a game being £5) some of them i've still not played

i've also spent over 16000 points so far

on a good note for myself, i finally got round to starting mushihimesama a few weeks back, having pre-ordered it as soon as i found out it was region free, now if only i was any good at it...

should possibly also state that i am unemployed, so the cost might not seem like a lot to some, but that was for bills n stuff, wak = nob :D

worst thing is, i still keep buying them, or trying to, but my maximum spend on a game these days is about £4 (about half my weekly food budget)

well hopefully won't be unemployed for much longer, so i can start hoarding again :D

yeah i got over 80 games everytime i see something through games on demand end up buying or just look around cex or even shop.to they got some wicked deals on most the time.

dont get much time but has im not working at the moment i just stay up till silly hours in the morning lol.

yeah i got over 80 games everytime i see something through games on demand end up buying or just look around cex or even shop.to they got some wicked deals on most the time.

dont get much time but has im not working at the moment i just stay up till silly hours in the morning lol.

I get wary of Cex now, bought a few games off of them the other day that were scratched to buggery, just about played on the xbox. So I make it second nature to check all games before I take them off of Cex now.

Don't half get some deals in there though!

I get wary of Cex now, bought a few games off of them the other day that were scratched to buggery, just about played on the xbox. So I make it second nature to check all games before I take them off of Cex now.

Don't half get some deals in there though!

I have noticed problems with nearly every single game I buy from CEX so while the deals there are great I still prefer the gud ol Gamestation bargain bin. I'm amazed at the amounts of arcade games that have been hoarded though:eek:

I have about four games that I haven't even played yet, and out of the hundred or so games I own, haven't completed over twenty of them, which is pretty ridiculous and irritating, to be honest.

I seriously need to use a weekend to get started on the ones I haven't played and maybe start completing a few of the games too. It also wouldn't hurt to confess to myself if there's any I won't feel like completing and just sell them to get cash for something I might want to play, like the upcoming Castlevania game for the 360.

Edited by Burning Revolver

I currently have over 30 Xbox 360 games that haven't been played yet. The reason being, I tend to go one game at a time, attempting to get many/all of the acheivements I can before moving onto the next one. Luckily all the unplayed games were bought used at no higher than 25 dollars (most are in the 10-15 dollar range). The only one I completely refuse to play is Ghostbusters, because the game is glitched. But with the patch being released in November I believe, I'll definitely be playing the hell outta it :).

But ya, I've had this problem with every console, buying too many games and not having enough time to play/complete them all. Damn life getting in the way :p.