Detonator DLC Achievements warning

SatNiteEduardo

In game in the Garage / Achievements page there are an extra 10 or 11 achievements and 200gs.

This all relates to the dlc that you may have got for free by using the code on the manual.

The achievement counters for the new achievements are working but the achievements are not active yet (at least not for aussies).

I do not know if you fulfill the requirements now if they will count so I suggest waiting until the achievements become officially available.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Just a heads up - it appears that even though the DLC achievements are up on xbox.com, they're STILL not unlocking (even after recovering your gamertag). According to the in-game achievement list, I've unlocked 3 of the DLC achievements in the past couple of days, but nothing's actually unlocked on my profile - same for a buddy of mine, too. Ridiculous.

• 11 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...
Just a heads up - it appears that even though the DLC achievements are up on xbox.com, they're STILL not unlocking (even after recovering your gamertag). According to the in-game achievement list, I've unlocked 3 of the DLC achievements in the past couple of days, but nothing's actually unlocked on my profile - same for a buddy of mine, too. Ridiculous.

This happened to me too, although I have only "unlocked" one dlc achievement.