All games with 10/10 achievement difficulty

Luis Ownz

Ok I'm looking for a challenge.

What is that challenge? I'm going to attempt to get 100% completion in every game that has 10/10 achievement difficulty on this site.

First, I'll need a list of all games with 10/10 achievement difficulty. So if any of you can provide me with said list, I will begin ASAP. Thanks :)

Just something to bear in mind, the 10/10 rating is only given by the guide writer and or general consensus of the people playing the game it's not a true difficulty rating.

Very true - Im sure someone, somewhere may even find Avatar tough to 1k.

I guess its just what your style of play is used to that ultimatley determines what is 10/10 in terms of difficulty to you. I personally find fighting games quite tough when it comes to massive combos yet I find sports games quite easy.

Either way - good luck in your quest.

Very true - Im sure someone, somewhere may even find Avatar tough to 1k.

I guess its just what your style of play is used to that ultimatley determines what is 10/10 in terms of difficulty to you. I personally find fighting games quite tough when it comes to massive combos yet I find sports games quite easy.

Either way - good luck in your quest.

Ha ha you're the same as me ash I hate fighting games in terms of difficulty yet sports (mainly FIFA) I find a breeze to pick up.

Does this include XBLA? Anyways on the issue of objective difficulty, DMC4 and NG2 are the only ones I can think of now generally accepted as very hard, 10/10 whatever. Even those may be easy for some, but I do doubt that a little. Anyways that's the best place to start, if you can do both those it makes you a very good (and patient) gamer. ;)

That list for the most part isn't about difficulty... most of them take a while but they aren't hard, for example BFBC2 is on that list and I am only missing 3 achievements, those are just getting 100 online kills with every gun (2) and 50 kills with a chopper, not hard just time consuming. Call of Duty WaW is also there but there are only 2 time consuming achievements.

But good luck with everything.

I would start with ninja gaiden 2 in case you give up since you can get 40/60 pretty easily from what I heard which won't be as much as a strain on your completion percent.

Edited by ZacAttack159357

Not sure if they're 10/10, but Star Ocean and Final Fantasy XI are pretty tough. Bombrman Act Zero is crazy time-consuming. Arcade-wise, Zuma, Bejeweled 2, and Mr. Driller Online are higher difficulties. They're not all necessarily hard, but can take forever.

I have completed well over 200 XBLA games and here is a list of a few games and MY opinions on their respective difficulty. This is just a quick list, as there are plenty more difficult arcade games as any XBLA gamer can tell you.

Splosion Man...6/10 -Time consuming. Need a decent co-op partner.

Boom Boom Rocket...6/10 - Seems hard at first, gets easier with practice.

Geometry Wars...8/10 - I should have 200 in this. Died with 989,000 points and 1 bomb remaining. Pissed me off and I haven't played it since.

Geometry Wars 2...7/10 - Easier than the first game.

N+...7/10 - Can get frustrating in some levels. (I'm looking at you Hexicity). Need a decent co-op partner.

Schizoid...7/10 - This game takes time to get used to the controls.

Centipede/Millipede...6/10 -One of the easier Atari arcade games and it is still challenging.

Brain Challenge... 8/10 - A+ all mini games is tough.

Peggle...8/10 Very long game. DLC is also challenging, but not as much as the main game.

Rogoo...7/10 - Surprisingly harder than it looks.

Tower Blox Deluxe...7/10 - To get 200 you will put in alot of hours. You also need tremendous patience for the 600 block achievement.

Mad Tracks...6/10 - There were a couple of challenging achievements in this game.

3-D Mini Golf 2...6/10 - Need to know the course, and maybe get a little lucky for the Ace achievement.

Rocketbowl...6/10 - 300 game is nerve-racking.

Domino Master...6/10 - "Doubles" achievement is annoying and time consuming.

Want a Real challenge? This list should do it.

Hydro Thunder Hurricane...8/10

Root Beer Tapper...8/10

Metal Slug 3...9/10

Rush N Attack 10/10

Pinball FX...10/10

Cyberball...10/10

Joust...10/10

Ikaruga...10/10

Warlords 11/10

Robotron 12/10

Asteroids 15/10 - Robotron has the reputation for being the most difficult XBLA game, but Asteroids is by far more difficult.

Edited by BANNED!

To do this realistically I would steer clear of long as JRPG's that aren't actually 10/10 difficulty, just really, really time consuming to complete(And therefore equal or less people may have 100% than in the 10/10 games.) FFXI is the worst of the bunch, though not a traditional JRPG. Also Rayman isn't one that can be achieved with skill like NG2 or DMC4, it's just plain stupid.

yeah, good luck with that. you must not have a job or go to school.

try 100%'ing

Ninja Gaiden 2

Vanquish

Way of the Samurai 3

MGS HD Collection

MGS Peace Walker

Deadliest Warrior: Legends

i promise you that you won't get passed NG2 or even the MGS collection. DW:L is probably the easiest of the lot, and even that is a pain in the dick.

Edited by minimalism

http://www.trueachievements.com/games.aspx

and sort by TA Ratio, which will give you the games with rarest achievements obtained. It is a bit skewed toward Kinect games, but can be useful in narrowing the list down.

I've never been sold on TA ratio as a measure of difficulty, given the number of variables involved that their scanners can't or won't track. You are better off using anecdotal evidence from a variety of sources, since I know even the road maps are subjective. I mean, no way is Stranglehold a 3/10 difficulty. 6/10 minimum.

Cod3 and WaW are good choices. You can get them for cheap which is a plus. You would have to do some boosting though to get 1000 in Cod3.

Most 10/10 games are difficult because of multiplayer though.

those don't count. boost-a-thons don't require actual skill, just a lot of patience and grinding. games like NG2 on the other hand, are all about skill. vanquish is an easy 950/1000G, but that last 50G, which is for completing the tactical challenges, is super hard. it's not impossible, but you need to be really dedicated and you can't make any mistakes.