Crow Armor will be released!

Hell-Fighter

THQ will release the crow Armor. Read the article :)

http://www.darksiders.com/blog-post/darksiders-ii-crow-armor-set-giveaway

What do you think about the armor?

I will get it, but i wont play the game much because I already have my 1000G. ^^

Well, maybe I'll take it off the shelf wenn the new DLC is out.

Edited by Hell-Fighter

I love free stuff. But I'm sure this armor will be worthless since it will probably be scaled for level 10 characters. I hope I'm wrong about that. But it was that way with all of the other promotional items. We'll have to wait and see.

Yeah, I'm afraid you're right.

Would be cool if the Armor-level increases with your charakter-level. Like the Abyssal-Armor.

Somehow it's pretty lame that everyone will get it just for playing the game on that said timeframe.

• 2 weeks later...
Don't know where I read it before, but does DLing the crow armor corrupt saved files? I am doing an Apocalyptic run and want the free armor, but don't wanna lose or glitch my save file. :(

I think that the people reporting corrupted saves is because they lost power or cut the console off while the game was auto-saving. So it doesn't appear to be caused by the DLC. It seems like player error to me. Still it never hurts to do a quick Google search and see if anything has been reported on the official forums, etc.