"...I can do Better" Figured out

So this achievement has finally been figured out. And it is horrible. You need to continue to Volley the challenge between the two of you until you have swapped it 5 times. Heres an example for making it easier to understand;

Alpha turns on the game to find his daily challenge is from Beta, get a kill streak higher than 3. He completes it (With 24 hours to get it) and sends it back.

Beta gets 5 and sends it back again.

Aplha gets 7 and sends it back.

Beta gets 9 and sends it back.

Alpha gets 11 and completes it, and ONLY ALPHA gets the achievement. Beta CAN NOT get the achievement. Oh, and you also only have 1 hour to complete the final challenge.

Basically - you MUST do it with a friend and "Just" beat their score over and over for 5 swaps.

Edited by MyPetWorm

So this achievement has finally been figured out. And it is horrible. You need to continue to Volley the challenge between the two of you until you have swapped it 5 times. Heres an example for making it easier to understand;

Alpha turns on the game to find his daily challenge is from Beta, get a kill streak higher than 3. He completes it (With 24 hours to get it) and sends it back.

Beta gets 5 and sends it back again.

Aplha gets 7 and sends it back.

Beta gets 9 and sends it back.

Alpha gets 11 and completes it, and ONLY ALPHA gets the achievement. Beta CAN NOT get the achievement. Oh, and you also only have 2 hours to complete the final challenge.

Basically - you MUST do it with a friend and "Just" beat their score over and over for 5 swaps.

I really dont know why ppl had trouble finding out what it meant. I knew right off the start but what makes it hard is that most of my friends daily challenges are near impossible to beat.Yesterday a friendly challenge was to kill more than 20 recons in a match.The day before another friendly challenge was to hack more than 8 ppl in a match and today the friendly challenge was to kill over 24 engineers in a match. So you see in my case its near impossible to get.

It's a good thing my friends suck at the game....

but not really OTH, because none of them will be able to keep up with the challenges

not a well thought out cheeve IMO

The way I'm going to do it - Delete every friend who has the game, except one, then volley each other with easy challenges. Then add my friends back xD

You need to complete a Daily Friend Challenge through all return fire volleys only once for "anything you can do..." achievement.

And for "...i can do better" you only have to complete 20 challenges and it doesn't say all return fire volley.

Right?

Oh wow thats embarrasing, I named the wrong one :eek:

For the one I named [wrongly], you need to do 20 DAILY challengess from friends.

For the one I was ment to name [Anything you can do....] you need to volley 5 times (Which is the max amount you can do).

i have about 10 friends with this but only have 1 challenge from a friend a day would be better if you could do more than one challenge.

That's the problem in my case since its seems to only give me the hardest challenges.

That is the one of the biggest problems with this achievement, you only get 1 a day.

I volley'd between a friend "Just because" the challenge was there.

Get more than 18 kills in Conflict.

Volley'd back get more than 23.

I volley'd back 25.

If he even managed to beat that, I will then have 2 hours to beat whatever he sends back. Insane to not boost :/

And on top of that, all my friends will love me deleting them for this achievement. I can get 20k in a game, imagine getting the challenge to beat that! xD

So to get the achievement, you have to be the one who recieves the first challenge? Im gonna do it with a dummy account and get 1 kill in a match and then not play with that account until my main recieves the challenge to beat that score... that will work right?

EDIT, It worked but my initial challenge was beat 0 data hacks, meaning that the final challenge was 5 data hacks in 1 match. I got the whole process done in about 3 hrs (Im shit). Incidentally, forr the final challenge, the counter started at 24hrs and then went down to 57mins, so I didnt get the 2 hrs everyone else seems to get.

Edited by o D M C o

question: If you fail to complete a "returned volley", will you get a chance to at a later date, or does it completely reset? Because if you fail to get 4/4 frag kills on a return volley, then it resets, and the original next time starts at 5.....that would suck a bag of dicks

• 3 weeks later...

I did, Delete al friends playing this game. Added a second profile (new GT) (had a free coupon for XBL Gold). Added each other as a "friend". Played the game with both Accounts and do it in between.

This way i can manage the volley dificulties my self.

He's actually talking about ..I can do better so the answer is yes.

My bad :(

Thanks, that's what I was wondering. I have already done the volley one, but it would be easier to just beat however many more self challenges by one then continue to do a volley with a friend over and over.

Go the the Ghost Recon network (http://www.ghostreconnetwork.com/) and sign in, you will then be able to see all of your stats. Most importantly, how many challenges you have completed ;) Some people have had personal challenges not count, others have, so just watch it.

I set up a second account about a week ago deleted all other friends playing and then played around 5 games with it, problem is i can`t seem to get a challenge from my second account, it is really starting to get frustrating, LoL. Any ideas, comments or trolls accepted ha

I set up a second account about a week ago deleted all other friends playing and then played around 5 games with it, problem is i can`t seem to get a challenge from my second account, it is really starting to get frustrating, LoL. Any ideas, comments or trolls accepted ha

you have to beat your best challenge first then you should get it.