Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII

Where to find Flanitors after Yusnaan's quest?

To complete two Canvas of Prayers relating to Yusnaan, I need 34 Clear Oozes which drops from Flanitors. I attacked the guards/flanitors every opportunity I got while running about the city during quests 2-1 and 2-2 and only managed to get 32 Clear Oozes.

Does anyone know how to make more Flanitors spawn either just after beginning 2-3 (prior to first entering the palace, but after getting over the wall) or after 2-3 has been completed? Either is fine with me as I have a save for both situations.:woop:

edit to clarify: The guide I'm using says that after you complete quest 2-3 Flanitors have a chance of spawning in the Palace courtyard but after a good hour and a half of farming the only enemy that appears is the Nekmeeton(sp?) In my other save file (just after starting quest 2-3) every other monster but guards/flanitors spawn with again another hour of farming.

Edited by Hishoa

I am quite sure that the small area just outside the palace entrance is the only place for Flanitors to spawn post main quest 2 regularly. Still, for each single day, after sunset near the singer stage area, 2 Flanitors can be found idling and listening to the songs. After killing them, they spawn next day

I am quite sure that the small area just outside the palace entrance is the only place for Flanitors to spawn post main quest 2 regularly.

You're referring to the area just beyond the Augur's Quarters, right? You know, where *spoiler* Lightning is propelled immediately after partaking in the play during quest 2-2? *spoiler*

Still, for each single day, after sunset near the singer stage area, 2 Flanitors can be found idling and listening to the songs. After killing them, they spawn next day

Ohh, that's perfect then. I didn't think it'd be the case with what Lightning being pardoned for her crimes. Shame it wasn't in the guide, I could've saved myself at least two hours of Flanitor-seeking.

I am quite sure that the small area just outside the palace entrance is the only place for Flanitors to spawn post main quest 2 regularly. Still, for each single day, after sunset near the singer stage area, 2 Flanitors can be found idling and listening to the songs. After killing them, they spawn next day

The Flanitor spawn there but seems only in the morning (I exterminated everything in the region past 7pm and didn't see any and they spawned in groups of 3 just before midday