xps

heylo!

anybody know how they (xps that is as title says :D) are worked out?

some games of demolition i get like 10thou points with no challenges and other times i get like 3thou points with no challenges. why such a variation? i know i do rubbish, leave me alone :p

both me and bf have xboxs and play together on same team often and we can get same kills/deaths/assists yet get different points - why?

ta for any help in advance =)

xXx

Forgive me if I'm wrong as none of this comes from a source other than my own experience but as far as I can tell, match bonus (the xp awarded at the end of the game and what I assume you are talking about) is determined by a few deifferent factors.

First your rank, the higher your rank the more xp you will earn.

Second, your performance during the match. If you score a lot of headshots yu get a higher bonus. You complete more objectives you get more xp. You even get more match bonus for dealing damage (I've played games where I've gotten no kills and dealt no damage and got no bonus, but other games where I had no kills but did hit someone at least I got a bonus).

Think of it this way. Even though you both had the same kills and deaths in a match, your bonuses will be different due to your rank and quality of play.

That's all I can think of off the top of my head. Hope you find it helpful.

Forgive me if I'm wrong as none of this comes from a source other than my own experience but as far as I can tell, match bonus (the xp awarded at the end of the game and what I assume you are talking about) is determined by a few deifferent factors.

First your rank, the higher your rank the more xp you will earn.

Second, your performance during the match. If you score a lot of headshots yu get a higher bonus. You complete more objectives you get more xp. You even get more match bonus for dealing damage (I've played games where I've gotten no kills and dealt no damage and got no bonus, but other games where I had no kills but did hit someone at least I got a bonus).

Think of it this way. Even though you both had the same kills and deaths in a match, your bonuses will be different due to your rank and quality of play.

That's all I can think of off the top of my head. Hope you find it helpful.

thank you for your help! <3

that's a whole lot more planting and defusing i must have done! haha i never knew you got points for hitting people but not getting an assist/kill!! thanks again!

xXx

Rank is a multiplier of everything you do in a match. If you get a hitmarker from a stun grenade, you get some points. Damage dealt, objectives completed, all count towards a figure. This figure is multiplied (using some formula I'll never know) by whatever rank you are.

This means you can get massive bonuses without ever getting a kill!

Rank is a multiplier of everything you do in a match. If you get a hitmarker from a stun grenade, you get some points. Damage dealt, objectives completed, all count towards a figure. This figure is multiplied (using some formula I'll never know) by whatever rank you are.

This means you can get massive bonuses without ever getting a kill!

So thats how I must of got the about 126 bonus when I died 3 times and never got 1 kill or even 1 assist.