New Achievements!

Master LMT

hey, guys!

this is not fake, ive also put the disc on the console and got the update.... funnily enough there it was (new missions)!! i did beat some of them,got the achievement but no gamerscore, just like everyone else!

all im trying to say is ive never downloaded anything from marketplace but still got the new content...:confused: :)

Cheers mate told ya !:drunk

All of the people who paid the 260 mspoints should try and get a refund as they have paid for an item that was free.

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Errr its not false I never paid for the content and I have the achievements on my list. Im not lying or trying to create an issue just explaining what happend when I put the game in.

You're not understanding what I'm saying. Think of Crackdown for a moment. That game was released with 900 acheivement points. They later released a FREE update (automatic upon launching the game) that jumped the game to 1000. Then there was an additional PAID content that you had to go to the live marketplace to download. This further increased the game from 1000 to 1250.

This is like what happened with the Godfather. The game originally had 835 achievements. Then they released an update FREE that automatically updated the game's possible achievements for you to unlock to 1000. You do not have to pay at all, it just automatically updates the game and adds Corleone Challenges to the menu. At this point you can ONLY unlock up to 1000 gamerscore. Now you can head to the marketplace and download an additional DLC and you can now unlock those last 250 achievement points. After you do the FREE update, all the acheivements will show up on your list, but you cannot unlock anyting past 1000. Anyways, nothing is updating regarless. My point is that if you want to get 1250, you DO in fact have to download the content from the marketplace. You stated not to download the pay content because you can unlock 1250 without it. That is why I said that is false.

Hey what's up Master LMT, I need to add you back to my friends list. I deleted you cause I thought you disappeared or something. ;)

trunk187, I actually thought of that. It's a great idea. What else can we do if EA doesn't address the fans' emails and posts. If they don't fix the achievement and correctly add the points, they should issue refunds to all those who paid for it. Thats probally a lot of $$$ so a petition with a lot of folks demanding their money back may get their attention......

trunk187, I actually thought of that. It's a great idea. What else can we do if EA doesn't address the fans' emails and posts. If they don't fix the achievement and correctly add the points, they should issue refunds to all those who paid for it. Thats probally a lot of $$$ so a petition with a lot of folks demanding their money back may get their attention......

If you thinking of starting one please tell me and this is a good site to start one on

http://www.petitionspot.com/

Yea, I went to that site. Never knew that existed-good find MasterLMT. Just need someone with good wordage to set one up. I don't think I'd be able to create one and maintain it on a regular basis. Although I would tell everyone I know who has an Live Account to sign it. It's a start. That guys post on the official Godfather forum was awesome but EA don't give a sh-t about older titles to actually read the forums.

i was looking at trying to make one but i don't now how to do every thing there must be some one at the site that can help us get one started because it need to be done they need to no that they cant keep fucking people over or around with are money and are achievements And the petition needs to be made at EA AND,OR MICROSOFT one of them owes us a explanation

Well i finally got a reply from EA support. Here was their response to the issue:

Thank you for contacting Electronic Arts!

Live was having issues with the points updating correctly and you may need to call them if you still think you have missing achievements. Also I believe the DLC did cost points and was not free.

Please let me know if you have any other questions.

Thanks,

Customer Support

Electronic Arts

Problem with this is that i already contacted live support. Their response to the issue is posted at the end of page 2 of this forum if you wish to read it. EA's response sounds more beleivable though. It would seem this would be more of a live issue with the points not being recognized.

Well i finally got a reply from EA support. Here was their response to the issue:

Thank you for contacting Electronic Arts!

Live was having issues with the points updating correctly and you may need to call them if you still think you have missing achievements. Also I believe the DLC did cost points and was not free.

Please let me know if you have any other questions.

Thanks,

Customer Support

Electronic Arts

Problem with this is that i already contacted live support. Their response to the issue is posted at the end of page 2 of this forum if you wish to read it. EA's response sounds more beleivable though. It would seem this would be more of a live issue with the points not being recognized.

yea its not EA's fault its doing what it is suppose to....the problem is on MS side, I talked with a Supervisor from MS and he was going to present the concern to the techs.....or at least thats what he told me.

i had allready done about 7 of the achievments before they fixed the problem now its counting the achievments but the 7 that i allready did seem to be locked in the world of the uncounted so ill never be able to get to 1000 points in the game i knew it was to good to be true .. great the fixed it but f'ed up for those of us who did the achievements before they fixed it just give me my money back lol ....

sorry man, i tried this myself. Got to Level 50 - no achievement :(

Maybe it should work since now the points actually work? I will try and let you know. Maybe you have to get to 50 while not actually in a Corleone Challenge. Question is, does your respect Save? It should since they make you Load a save... But who knows.

i had allready done about 7 of the achievments before they fixed the problem now its counting the achievments but the 7 that i allready did seem to be locked in the world of the uncounted so ill never be able to get to 1000 points in the game i knew it was to good to be true .. great the fixed it but f'ed up for those of us who did the achievements before they fixed it just give me my money back lol ....

I unlocked one too, but I recovered my gamertag since live hadn't seen the achievements yet. Before the fix, those achievements were ONLY on YOUR xbox360. So the Gamertag Recovery only pulled the info from Live. I deleted my CC content before the recovery so my system wouldn't get confused and perhaps say my GProfile is corrupt. If you have not signed into Live after the fix, then Gamertag Recovery may work.