Missing Note Thread

Evil Demon55

Please talk about all your missing notes here.

-Name how many you are missing

-The level,

-In 1 case the season(s).

Make sure to read over this list when you are stuck.

Also, make sure to get the update before you start to get any notes. (Thanks to Itsbrown4606 for mentioning this).

I made this thread to help people read this before posting a new thread because they might see a helpful post in here and to also stop filling space in this forum.

Hope this helps people out.

Edited by Evil Demon55

Guest Deleted2014-12-02

Evil, make sure to mention that you need to get the update so you don't glitch some notes out, just in case anyone downloads the game first then plays it offline later.

• 1 month later...

Not 100% sure where on the boat it is, but the charter room is in a window on the Port side, near the back of the boat (astern). And the Captain's room is on the Port as well but in the front of the boat (bow).

The other room I think is also on the port of the bow, but in on of those tube things.... not the one that eats you though... but just check windows, peck at every window you see on the boat and try and get into every air duct (tube thng) you see.

4 sucks... that's proboly just 1 spot. Have you checked the propeller room, the 4 at the center there? The room where you put the anchor up? THe room where you slow down the propellers inside the boat? Inside those giant blue boxes? In the broken window? I think there might be 4 where the purple jinjo is (in the water under the thing, located east of the stern I think.

• 9 months later...

I know this hasn't been posted in for awhile, but it says to ask for help here.

I'm missing 9 notes in Mad Monster Mansion, and have searched EVERYWHERE.

I have not done or touched any of the Bottles puzzles

I have the newest version of the game (Started the game after the updates)

I have collected some of the Stop N' Swop items with a Nuts and Bolts save file (In case that matters at all)

All jiggys have been collected on this level

Forgot about this :p.

I havn't played the game in a while, but try checking the cellar, there is a mantal that has about 5 notes, and then break open the kegs, they have about 2 notes in some.

Also, check the church and check in the well. Also, check atop of the hedges. Hopefully you can get those 9 notes.

Forgot about this :p.

I havn't played the game in a while, but try checking the cellar, there is a mantal that has about 5 notes, and then break open the kegs, they have about 2 notes in some.

Also, check the church and check in the well. Also, check atop of the hedges. Hopefully you can get those 9 notes.

Well, all of those locations have been checked around 10 times before, but i decided to look through every little place again and i started with the house. I never knew there was ANOTHER large window on the top of the house (It's on the opposite side from the Large Window by the shock jump pad.) It held a total of 9 notes. :D

Thanks though, you kind of encouraged me to go look again.

• 2 years later...

I am in Gobi's Desert. I am missing 4 notes. i have everything else, but the last 4 here. Any suggestions?

Never mind. They were inside the cobra room at the window looking things that are harder to see closest to the camera angle... stupid camera.

Edited by Oceans4Ransom
Solved.

• 8 years later...
  • 2 months later...