Quickest way to 10 billion studs?

Use cheats? That's the first thing I do when I start a LEGO game and any achievement or requirement for studs is unlocked within the first 90 seconds of starting a level.

http://www.cheatcc.com/xbox360/legothelordoftheringscheatscodes.html#.UY7yP8qG530

There are cheats there. Just use what you want/need and play through the game.

you obviously dont get it. its the achievement for collecting 10 billion studs over all, not the one for getting true adventurer on each level. that one's piss easy.

i have the max stud multiplier which gives you x3840 studs of however much it normally is. a purple stud is 10,000 normally i believe, meaning the multiplier gives you 38,400,000.

since Bree has 7 purple studs i know about, that means 38 trips in total starting from 0, or considering i currently have over 5 billion, 18 more trips. i was hoping for a faster way because it does get rather tedious.

Edited by shinobigarth

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Easiest way i found was doing the first part of the battle of pellanor fields (i know i misspelled the name). An easy 250-300 million studs per run and can be done in about 10 mins. Assuming of course you have every single multiplier and you have gotten all treasres/mithril bricks in the first part so purple/blue studs appear in there place.

Edited by SicklyPlague

Easiest way i found was doing the first part of the battle of pellanor fields (i know i misspelled the name). An easy 250-300 million studs per run and can be done in about 10 mins. Assuming of course you have every single multiplier and you have gotten all treasres/mithril bricks in the first part so purple/blue studs appear in there place.

That's what I did, but I don't think that it took as long as ten minutes though. I also did runs of collecting the blue and purple studs from Bree which only took a few minutes.

• 8 months later...