Why Am I So Pale?

Habilis_Orian

I noticed something after a while....my hero looks like he jumped right out of Twilight.

Why is he so PALE? Is it because I'm using The Bonesmasher? Or is it something else I've done?

Surely this can't be the skin color/tone of a Pure Hero, which I am.

ALSO: Are dreads in this game (besides the bald dreads) or did they take that out? I do remember seeing dreads in one of the Dev Diaries.

It isn't because of being Evil/Corrupt, my character is fully good, and it can't be will because i hardly ever used my magic.

I did hear a citizen in the town say "Your like an angel, your actually glowing". Maybe pale white represents good. Still Doesn't explain the black eyes though :/

It isn't because of being Evil/Corrupt, my character is fully good, and it can't be will because i hardly ever used my magic.

I did hear a citizen in the town say "Your like an angel, your actually glowing". Maybe pale white represents good. Still Doesn't explain the black eyes though :/

As I said, I'm fully good too. I was thinking it may have been the new gun I was using called The Bone Smasher.

OR

Maybe it's just another one of those glitches that Lionhead needs to address. All I know is that I really don't like being pale.

I figured it out after doing some "testing".

Tried switching weapons, still pale.

Removed tattoos and makeup, still pale.

Why was I so pale?

It was because of my MORALITY. Apparently me being a GOOD Hero made me pale.

How I tested: Killed a few people in Bowerstone and I was back to the regular skin tone.

I figured it out after doing some "testing".

Tried switching weapons, still pale.

Removed tattoos and makeup, still pale.

Why was I so pale?

It was because of my MORALITY. Apparently me being a GOOD Hero made me pale.

How I tested: Killed a few people in Bowerstone and I was back to the regular skin tone.

Ahh but when your fully evil your still pale not as pale as fully good. I know this because I was fully good in morality then went on a crazy streak and became fully evil. In between I was normal, skin color wise then when I reached full Evil I become pale again but with black eyes. So I'm guessing its just for reaching max Morality good or bad doesn't matter.