Why couldn't they just add a "YOU ARE HERE" on the map

Melanski v2

Perhaps even more annoying is when the yellow ques trail fails to appear after fast travelling, arghh. Oh, and having to watch the god awful long expressions every time you interact with someone.

Not having a gold trail or map markers makes it take more skill... maybe you just cant take the level of difficulty that the game has to offer.../sarcasm

I'm pretty sure everyone here can agree lionhead is really freakin stupid for not putting in a mini map. A game like this REQUIRES one.... granted you eventually get used to the game if you play it constantly but when you want to find a certain cave or something... it sucks. I guess they wanted you to explore more?? I WANT MENUS BACK!

the map is shockingly shite as is not having an inventory that u can browse through id love to know what im carrying , things like flowers collected etc.. they try to be new and intuative but sometimes just leave it as it is if it works fine.

Exactly, they want to make it different but in the end it was better with old ways.

My thoughts:

I dont like how u need to teleport back to the santuary just to put on clothes, i liked the menu with all yur clothes and items on yur screen, it wasnt confusing one bit.

The map thing is a big problem, if they stuck with the mini-map on screen with all the locations and stuff from fable2 it wud save me so many damn headaches.

I dont really know but i assume the battle/combat is a little bit more real as in it takes longer to defeat enemies and they are stronger or your weaker.

Fable2, you cud rape guys with yur melee but this one it takes a shat load of hits.

Another thing that was bothering me but i dont know how important it is, would be the money earned. Every shop i go to has items that are way expensive, like a health pot costs 100-200 gold. I dont really have that much to begin with. Unless u get more gold later in story(playing solo).

I got the game like 2 days ago, im about 7 hours in, just entered the Mine where you encounter the Hobbes for the 1st time.

Another thing that was bothering me but i dont know how important it is, would be the money earned. Every shop i go to has items that are way expensive, like a health pot costs 100-200 gold. I dont really have that much to begin with. Unless u get more gold later in story(playing solo).

As soon as you can start buying property and renting it out. You will be rich in no time.