Future DLC

soad678

Yeah I want more Enclave expansions. Even though they have pretty much completely eradicated from the U.S. In FO2 you destroyed West cost Enclave. FO3 you cleared out the East cost Enclave... and obviously there are only remnants left in the Mojave, but still... the Enclave is awesome!

More enclave would be sweet (especially playing through with ym newly acquired remnants armor!) but I doubt it will happen. From what I've read about future possible dlc's... the one with the other Courier, Ulysses sounds most intriguing. Also, The Big Empty because the whole Elijah background has been pulling me in. I'm not that interested in The Burning Man because I really don't like the Legion. They enticed me at first until they were utterly rude to me for being a female character. Assholes.

More enclave would be sweet (especially playing through with ym newly acquired remnants armor!) but I doubt it will happen. From what I've read about future possible dlc's... the one with the other Courier, Ulysses sounds most intriguing. Also, The Big Empty because the whole Elijah background has been pulling me in. I'm not that interested in The Burning Man because I really don't like the Legion. They enticed me at first until they were utterly rude to me for being a female character. Assholes.

hahhaa... the legion do hate their women.....

I ditto this. I also wouldn't mind having a new area... primarily Area 51 comes to mind.

I actually thought about that, but then I realized they already had an alien expansion in fallout 3 so i doubt it would every happen. However, it would be interesting if they did do another kind of alien expansion.

I'm wondering if 'The Burning Man' is a nod to Planescape Torment.

Personally, I don't want a continuation after the main story expansion, reasons have been discussed in countless other threads. Short and sweet, bring to many new bugs and it reduces the impact of the final cutscene.

Enclave was kinda used to death in FO3. Not to mention largely killed. They even specifically state that what organized elements that were left in the west were pulled back east, so there shouldn't be any actual enclave, just defectors trying to live a normal life.

I think a trip to Area 51 could be interesting, as long as they do something unexpected. Only a minor bit of alien stuff, otherwise dealing with some sort of horrible creation left over from the war, or the like.

Overall, however, I like the direction the last dlc and some of the main game was going. I don't want all this huge struggle for power stuff being the focus of the game. Gimme some local intrigue or just strangeness. FO1 and FO2 had plenty of this at the same time they had the struggle for power stuff, so it can be done.