Event List for Sybarite

• Replies 990
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just played a match at 12:10 P.M. and still no new ribbon yet. Last ribbon was over two weeks ago now. They need to just break down and update it like they did for GOW3 if they are not going to make regular updates.

P.S. Will still be keeping this list going and hopefully have news soon of a new ribbon.

i agree. someone on the judgment forums said that theres a bug and the team is trying to sort it and havent forgotten about the players but i think thats all BS. if thats all true they shouldve come out with some sort of official statement so people dont start losing faith in them, which has clearly already happened.im about ready to break my disc in half because i know its barely worth the drive to trade it in or shipping cost to sell it

Yeah read about the "bug" thing on the Epic forums as well. Such a weird message though. Something along the lines of them being a big company and always being busy with things to do. But please calm down little gamers because they are working on it slowly and when they can be bothered.

Fact remains though. We bought this game and this is a feature that is included. At this time they should still update the events every week no exceptions. It isn't an old game in any way. If they can't be arsed to update it manually (obviously they can't) then at least script it. Even if people actually wanted to play the special event just for fun it still doesn't work. The same stale event has been going on for ages. Total failure. :(

I've tried giving this game a chance but it is making it very hard not to hate it.

Aside from the slightly alien mp experience the support for this game is simply down the toilet. It is not even an old game! As voiced by others in the thread, the people responsible can go stuff themselves. :mad:

Next time a game like this is churned out I will make sure there are no achievements like this before putting it on my profile. Bad achievements will however never keep me away from playing a good game (something be praised for local profiles!). :)

@ Lavindathar: Yes there is a thread on the Epic forums called the "Special Event Update Thread".

Sorry to say there isn't anyone on the Epic staff active in the thread and basically it is the same sort of negative talk going on there. A lot of disappointed gamers there as well.

We just have to face that the Epic/People Can Fly folks have a very bad way of treating their customers. :(

I tried tweeting them ages ago and got no response. Anyone here tried posting on the epic forums? Is there already a thread on there forum?

Is there any response from epic whatsoever?

To be honest the people complaining on Epic forums are being ignored for the most part or being told that it is being looked into (which seems like BS to me.) The threads I made before on there were always deleted within 8hrs so I stopped trying. The current thread on there has lasted longer than I expected it to.