• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey guy's I played fable2 since it came out but I never got the chicken suit and it's the only achievement i`m really missing. Now I have all the dolls and a shit ton of money. Also I can help with almost all achievements. So if someone can trade me a chicken suit I would help you get almost anything you need. You can message me on my GT which is MiniAllan or email my at [email protected] I check my emails everyday more than I check my xbox messages.

Could I just simply join someone's game for 5 quick minutes who already has all dolls, let them buy something from a vendor that will immidieately unlock the achievement for me? (This is the last achievement I got left)

Message me as soon as you can. (GT: theMKdude)

Thanks!

Just started playing fable 2 again and saw a highrollers coat on a wiki and I would love to have one but dont have the cash for the pub game, is anyone willing to give me a highroller coat? I dont have much to trade as I am on a new save.

GT: n33dlz47 im always on just send me a message

• 2 weeks later...

Hello all,

I'm looking for some hero dolls. I have theresa and hammer. I only need them for the achievement so you can keep mine after I have the cheevo.

I'm also looking for a chicken suit that I can use for the kicking the chickens in a chicken suit achievement.

If you can help me out message me on xbox live. My GT is: SmokelessCurve

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey guys am feeling helpful again so am offering my help with many of the fable2 achievements including the doll catcher and most of the collectible ones. I dont have the chicken suit and I can try the coop ones tho they can be awkward. Please make sure you have at least the free versions on the dlc to join my game and please send a message along with friend request telling me what you need help with.

• 1 month later...