List of Achievements which can be unlocked in co-op mode

Hiei-

After my post in the "co-op glitch thread", I thought it could be nice to have a list so here's a (probably uncomplete) list of the achievements which both players can unlock in co-op mode :

- Hero. (25 ) - Complete the first episode - Hero. (If all levels are done in one time, one after the other, without shutdown the 360)

- Super Hero. (25 ) - Complete the second episode - Hero. (If all levels are done in one time, one after the other, without shutdown the 360)

- Crusader. (25 ) - Complete the third episode - Hero. (If all levels are done in one time, one after the other, without shutdown the 360)

- Villain. (25 ) - Complete the first episode - Villain. (If all levels are done in one time, one after the other, without shutdown the 360)

- Super-villain. (25 ) - Complete the second episode - Villain. (If all levels are done in one time, one after the other, without shutdown the 360)

- Crime Lord. (25 ) - Complete the third episode - Villain. (If all levels are done in one time, one after the other, without shutdown the 360)

- Sidekick. (15 ) - Complete a level in co-op.

- The Richest Man in Gotham. (40 ) - Max out the stud counter.

- Heads I win, tails you lose. (20 ) - Defeat 10 goons and 10 police officers with Two-Face in a level.

- Who needs curiosity? (20 ) - Defeat Catwoman 9 times.

- Shot to the goon. (20 ) - Defeat 8 goons in 8 seconds.

- Throwing up. (20 ) - Throw 50 policemen with superstrength.

- Atomic Backbreaker. (20 ) - As Bane do the Backbreaker on Batman.

- Oh, I got a live one here! (10 ) - Shock 30 people with Joker's hand buzzer.

- Kill-a moth. (20 ) - Defeat Killer Moth.

- Smash Gordon. (20 ) - Defeat Commissioner Gordon with Harley Quinn's Hammer.

- Start of something wonderful. (15 ) - Shock the Joker with the Joker.

- Boy Wonder. (10 ) - Perform 20 backflips in a row with Robin.

- Is it a bird? Is it a plane? (10 ) - Glide for 9 seconds.

- Gentlemen, start your screaming. (15 ) - Knock 5 people into the ground

with a vehicle at once.

- Make it snappy. (20 ) - Build the Croc ride on.

- The Destroyer of Worlds. (15 ) - Destroy 12 objects at once with Bat

Bombs.

- There and back. (10 ) - Destroy 10 objects in one Batarang throw.

- Kiss from a Rose. (15 ) - Eat 15 enemies with the Venus ride on.

- Ice to see you. (15 ) - Freeze 50 enemies as Mr. Freeze.

- Say hello to my little friends. (15 ) - Destroy 20 policemen with penguin

bombers.

- Scare Tactics. (10 ) - Scare 5 enemies with Scarecrow.

- Down the rabbit hole. (20 ) - Use Mad Hatter's mind control to walk 5

enemies to their deaths.

- Eat floor... High fiber. (15 ) - Slam 20 goons into the floor with Batman

- Unbreakable. (30 ) - Finish a level without dying (Character) - with no extras

- 0000001 00000011. (20 ) - Build the giant LEGO Robot.

- Super Builder. (20 ) - Build 50 LEGO build-its.

So, 32 achievements (at least, maybe more) can be unlocked in co-op mode, which gives 610 points.

Somes of them have to be done in Free Play for the second player, like "The Most Dangerous Man on Earth", the first player take "Joker", the second player kill him with "Batman", then the first player take the next character, the second player also kill him with "Batman", etc... Same for the others similar achievements (like "Who needs curiosity?").

I'm also missing yet some achievements so I'll also try for those ones to connect the second profile before getting it (like I did for the 4 billions) and I'll update the list if I find some new ones which can be get in co-op mode.

And if you know some achievements which can be unlocked in co-op mode that are missing, feel free to post them and I'll add them to the list (or if you find some errors, the only one I'm not sure is the "Kill-a-moth", if I remember right, we both got it when we finished the story but I'm not 100% sure because it's been a while since we got it)

I also unlocked a couple more in Co-Op:

"Natural Habitat"

"Cobblepot School of Driving"

In theory, all achievements are unlockable in Co-op as long as you never quit the game until 100% completion :). Obviously some are more insane than others, but some (such as Vigilante) are probably doable as you would have to run through 25 of the 30 levels in Free Play and would PROBABLY only need to go in so far to free the hostage and then use "exit and save"

Edited by Thiago123

Yeah, but I only listed the ones which are unlocked even if you quit the game once (except the episodes one because most people probably do episode per episode, like I did, and not chapter per chapter) because I don't see much people who will play and finish the game at 100% in only one play.

And "Cobblespot School of Driving" can't be unlocked if you resume a game (got it yesterday and the player 2 didn't got it).

"Natural Habitat", I don't know (got it when I was playing alone) so it would need a confirmation, I'll maybe try to create two new profiles today and then finish the first level to check.

One other I tested and which can't be unlocked in 2 players (except probably without resuming but as I said before, I don't list those ones) is Vigilante. (25 ) - Rescue 25 civilians.. Only the first player get it (and it's probably the same for all the collectibles things, except the money one)

And "Cobblespot School of Driving" can't be unlocked if you resume a game (got it yesterday and the player 2 didn't got it).

I don't know what you mean here. I got it in Co-op as player 2. Whichever player is controlling the robot will get the achievement as long as he/she destroys all the cars.

"Natural Habitat", I don't know (got it when I was playing alone) so it would need a confirmation, I'll maybe try to create two new profiles today and then finish the first level to check.

One other I tested and which can't be unlocked in 2 players (except probably without resuming but as I said before, I don't list those ones) is Vigilante. (25 ) - Rescue 25 civilians.. Only the first player get it (and it's probably the same for all the collectibles things, except the money one)

I also got Natural Habitat in co-op. Again, as long as only one of the players destroys all the lights.

This is the same for Vigilante as all other co-op achievements. Player 2 would need to rescue all 25 civilians in one playthrough (can not quit game). Would be time consuming but do-able. Probably would only need to enter each level with a hostage in free play, rescue them and then save and exit. Likewise, the first player will NOT get vigilante while playing in co-op if Player 2 ever rescues any of the hostages. They ALL have to be done by one player. The other player will need to go back and re-rescue that hostage (note that the second time you will not get an X/25 notification).

-T

I don't know what you mean here. I got it in Co-op as player 2. Whichever player is controlling the robot will get the achievement as long as he/she destroys all the cars.

I see, when I'm talking of achievements which can be done in "co-op", I mean "achievements that are unlocked for both players at the same time" (like "episodes" ones, "4 billions ones", and not the achievements which can be done in "co-op mode" but which only one player get at a time).

Because, I think every achievements can be done in "co-op mode" in we talk about "single achievement" like the lights, or the cars (except probably the collectibles ones).

Edited by Hiei-

• 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I see, when I'm talking of achievements which can be done in "co-op", I mean "achievements that are unlocked for both players at the same time" (like "episodes" ones, "4 billions ones", and not the achievements which can be done in "co-op mode" but which only one player get at a time).

Because, I think every achievements can be done in "co-op mode" in we talk about "single achievement" like the lights, or the cars (except probably the collectibles ones).

What??? Half the achievements you listed only unlock for one player at a time. You can't simultaneously kill Catwoman 9 times. I just wanted to point out that the following achievements were available to unlock for my co op partner:

"1007 Mountain Drive."

"Thanks a million."

"Natural Habitat" (confirm with Thiago123)

For some reason, she was unable to unlock "The Most Dangerous Man on Earth" in free play. I don't know why but we went in and happened to get all the characters required to be killed with Batman and after she killed me as each one nothing happened. Any help on that one is greatly appreciated.

Also you do not have to drop out to allow Player 2 to get any of the achievements. Basically you have to fulfill the requirement of the achievement within one play session for Player 2 to receive it. If you throw 45 police with super strength an then take a break (turn off the game) you will have to start over. Meaning you could almost get the full 1000 for both players if you did it all in one sitting.

Edited by PoMoGub