Tin grenades, long fuse dynamite or time bomb.

DaMitchMan90

I could never find enough of those items (even after searching around the Powder Ganger's hideout for multiple hours) so I decided to complete some of the other three-star challenges instead:

*** Armed For Bear - 0/15 - Kill any named NCR Ranger or commissioned officer (Lieutenant, Captain, Major, Colonel, General) with Machetes, Rippers, Chainsaws, Throwing Spears, or Ballistic Fists.

- Ranger Station Alpha (2)

- Ranger Station Bravo (2)

- Ranger Station Charlie (2)

- Ranger Station Delta (2)

- Ranger Station Echo (2)

- Ranger Station Foxtrot (2)

- Mojave Outpost (3)

- Camp McCarren (at least 2)

- Camp Forlorn Hope (at least 1)

- Camp Golf (at least 1)

- Novac (1)

Basically, just travel to the said locations and kill everyone on sight. I used a chainsaw that I purchased from the Gun Runners and applied all of the upgrades for the process to go faster. Make a save before you wreak havoc just in case you die or wish to maintain your reputation with the NCR.

*** Deathclaw Pro Hunter - 0/5 - Kill adult Mojave Wasteland Deathclaws with .22 Pistols, Switchblades, Boxing Tape, Recharger Rifles, or Dynamite.

If you've completed the quest 'Bleed Me Dry' for The Thorn, then you'll be able to fight Deathclaws and easily complete the challenge. If you haven't, though, then your best bet would be to travel to the Gypsum Train Yard and go on a killing spree. I recommend lowering the difficulty and weakening the Deathclaws with a powerful weapon and finishing them off with a .22 pistol or some other required weapon.

*** Man-Machine Interface - 0/10 - Kill Mojave Wasteland Mr. Gutsys and Sentry Bots with Brass Knuckles, Spiked Knuckles, Tire Irons, or Lead Pipes.

Travel to Nellis Air Force Base and kill all the Mr. Gutsys you can find. Wait for a few days and they'll respawn and you can easily complete the challenge.

*** Armed For Bear - 0/15 - Kill any named NCR Ranger or commissioned officer (Lieutenant, Captain, Major, Colonel, General) with Machetes, Rippers, Chainsaws, Throwing Spears, or Ballistic Fists.

- Ranger Station Alpha (2)

- Ranger Station Bravo (2)

- Ranger Station Charlie (2)

- Ranger Station Delta (2)

- Ranger Station Echo (2)

- Ranger Station Foxtrot (2)

- Mojave Outpost (3)

- Camp McCarren (at least 2)

- Camp Forlorn Hope (at least 1)

- Camp Golf (at least 1)

- Novac (1)

Basically, just travel to the said locations and kill everyone on sight. I used a chainsaw that I purchased from the Gun Runners and applied all of the upgrades for the process to go faster. Make a save before you wreak havoc just in case you die or wish to maintain your reputation with the NCR.

I think reputation for NCR doesn't drop if you are in [HIDDEN] status. I killed 15 by just crouching behind them and unleashing a Ballistic Fist sneak attack critical on them. As no one sees you, they don't attack you!

Hi guys i am on the verge of snapping the disc and i was wondering if there is someone out there who could tell me how to find any of the items i need or an easy way to get the stuff i need to make them.

Please someone help me.

Thanks Mitch.

I was able to purchase the Long Fuse Dynamite but I don't remember who I bought them from.

This may help you.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...