Read here about downloading problems

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

As per the MSUpdateBlog, apparently when this gets working again if you go to download something you already paid for (and it says you haven't), just click through the purchase screens as if you were buying it regularly, but you WILL NOT be charged.

So, just a heads up...

https://blogs.msdn.com/xblops/default.aspx

got this from another thread. hope this helps.

Theres not many game delays or cock ups I get pissed about , but this has really annoyed me for some reason .... noticed there was no problem when they took the payment for it though !! :mad:

The server which manages the payments probably got the highest priority of them all. :p

That sucks that Microsoft had to screw something up during maintenance the day before a game I was really looking forward to is released onto the marketplace. Oh well I waited an extra day for the second Fallout dlc and I guess I'm willing to wait an extra day for MTG. Thanks for the info kaotik

yea pissed me off lol i dled it and left came back and was like wtf. then i tried to dl it again it was trying to charge me again. come on M$ fix this asap.

Tired of waiting and I was bored so i went to download GTA IV expansion to kill some time...

download doenst work!

great! just spent 2400 mspoints and nothing to do :(

That's very weird, because I crapped out on Magic and then successfully got TLaD for GTA4. Wonder why it worked for me and not you...:confused:

This was posted on the Xbox Live Operations Blog about 20 minutes ago

Here is what we are tracking and status:

1. Marketplace issues - the issue is understood, however the resolution is complicated. While I have seen some great suggestions in the blog about how to quickly resolve this, we are having to do this in a rather time intensive way. I know I am taking a big risk in this crowd by suggesting an ETA, but we are reasonably confident we will have this working within about 2 hours, so by 8:45pm Pacific.
  2. Double Purchase - the poor experience related to attempts to re-download these new pieces of content is resolved. Once issue 1 is fixed, when you attempt to download again, it should show the item as purchased and the option to download again.

Will send an update when #1 is resolved. Thanks again for all the updates/feedback.

I hope they are right and it will be up in about an hour and a half.

source= http://blogs.msdn.com/xblops/

Micro$oft took my MS Points, and tried to make me pay again.

If you've paid, and it asks you to pay again, go to your memory settings, then in their, don't actually enter the hard drive, Press Y, the X X LB RB X X.

It'll perform maintenance, then you can go to your Account Management and Download History and it'll work fine.

~Bryce