Achievement Glitch

Darth Craigus

Alright, I have no idea how this just happened... I have been playing FIFA over the last few days trying to work on a few achievements - most notably the winning in each stadium and playing in every league.

So tonight I took a quick break from that and played a couple of quick exhibition matches - One to get All My Own Work and the other to get Safe Hands. I got AMOW first attempt (I used two controllers.. lol) and played as Steve Harper of Newcastle vs the BYA Boosting team for Safe Hands. At full time I got the 10G for Safe Hands but then a second or two later I hear another ping.. "4 Achievements unlocked for 190G". I had no idea what they were or how I'd unlocked them.

Upon looking I found out I had unlocked;

Perfect Keeping

Around The World

Home And Away

Hundred and Counting

Now, Perfect Keeping was weird as I never had to make a save in the entire match as I played against the BYA Boosting team, but the other three... Wow.

I was keeping a list but already having knowledge of teams & stadiums I'd previously used I would estimate that I had around 35+ stadiums left to win at, and around 15+ leagues left to play in.

And Hundred and Counting?? I don't know the exact number as I haven't checked but I am pretty sure I've played less than 50 ranked matches.

I have no idea how these achievements popped, and I'm actually disappointed they did. Sure, HAA and ATW were gonna be a long grind but I've got a mate I played ranked with quite often and I was working on them with him. I prefer to unlock them myself, whether they're earned or boosted I don't like them to just pop for no reason.

Has anything like this happened to anyone else? Is there anything I may have done to trigger this? I do wish one of them could've been Virtual Legend though! LOL