Vehicle Location Guide (360 Degree Rotation Videos)

Grifftuitous

• Replies 617
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

great guide.

is there a particular time when the Dodge Fuel Truck shows up, because whenever I go to the area where Alameda, 3rd & 4th intersect, all I see are either the International KB5, International KB8, or International KB6

I found mine in the car park in one of the pest control places on the final case, as the bug spray truck is the same as the fuel truck oddly enough.

Does anyone know where the Lincoln Zephyr Touring is? I've look at the place in the guide but it isn't there and I've tried many times. Back to the search I go.

Does anyone know where the Lincoln Zephyr Touring is? I've look at the place in the guide but it isn't there and I've tried many times. Back to the search I go.

Yeah, it is not there. Tried itmany times (20+), but it didn't just want to spawn. Finally found it from street... and after that 50% of the cars cruising around were Zephyr Tourings. I love GTA-style spawning where everyone drives same car as player does.

Does it matter what disc your playing on when looking for these?... id like to know before i go on a wild goose chase looking for my last 8 cars.

Edit: Does anyone know of a decent video guide where they show you where to go on the map? that would make finding the rest easier...

1.Nash deluxe 600 army

2.Buick ambulance

3.International police wagon

4.Studebaker commander

Edited by Annalie

Does anyone have a secondary location for the 2dr Buick Sedanette?! It does not spawn for me at the spawn posted. Anything would help.

This car kicked my ass for a few hours. The best thing I can tell you that REALLY helped me, was to memorize what the front of the car looks like. (Hood, lights, grill) and remember the two toned Hood from the body and how it strips down from the hood to the grill. Hope this helps.

I think most of the cars in the game are in complete random spots. I have 79 cars found, and over half of them, I found just by driving around (including the ones that are supposed to be in fixed locations, where they never showed up in those locations for me).

Sadly thats kind of the problem. While certain cars are more prominate in certain places, its a lot of random luck when finding them.

ALSO, to everyone else, IDK if you all are having a problem seeing all the images, but it's being fixed and should be all there in 20 minutes. Thanks

werd man same here 3 cars

Cord Hardtop

Mercury Custom

Chevrolet Van

cant find them anywhere!

I've noticed really weird places being packed with many different, hard to find, cars such as west and north Hollywood. East and north central, and west and east Wilshire. Try getting outside the meat of the city whre things get a little more spread out, and you might have some better luck. I know thats how i found some of the ones I did.

In the Guide, under International Police Wagon, it says During "Reefer Madness," you can find one unlocked in front of Parnell's Soup Co. Factory in Hollywood just before the raid. What the hell is Reefer Madness? Some sort of cut mission? If that is the case where can I get this vehicle?