The Official Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare Bitching Thread

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I downloaded the Season Pass on Xbox One a couple months ago. When I try to play Exo Zombies it says I need to purchase the DLC to play. The AE4 Widowmaker is available, but not the 4 DLC maps. How can I fix this? I've had this problem since the day the Havoc DLC was available.

I was just attempting the flip/flop achievement and on round 45 after 2 1/2 hours the screen goes black and brings me to the title menu. Once it reloads theirs a warning saying "exceeded maximum number of parent script variables". I also needed 47 more rounds to complete my tier 3 obligations to open tier 4 but that entire games statistics dissappeared. I still had my revive and 3 extra goliaths. I was in great position to get this done and now I'm stunned and dejected. Last time I tried to aquire flip/flop I died on lvl 46 but that was my fault. 3 hours on that failure

I don't understand what that warning meant and don't really care. I was doing nothing wrong but I was just owned by a glitch. Hopefully no one else will have to experience this under these circumstances. I had to vent my frustration.

They had one job, which was to make exo zombies, and they ruined it by putting in these stupid ex-effects...

It's not fun when I'm doing so good and the game decides the electric zombie can (for some reason) zap me from a good 10 feet away and disable me for no apparent reason, and then, when I'm backed into a corner, spawn a random zombie who (I guess) crawls through a solid brick wall and kills me....

Also, I would like to point out how upgrading a weapon seems to do nothing really noticeable except change the skin of the weapon and (at some point) add a sight....Dumb feature is dumb.

If it were just zombies with exo suits, it would have been perfect, but they had to try to be experimental and add all this stupid shit, and they ruined it...nobody can do Call of Duty zombies like the original creators of it..

Is Treyarch's new Call of Duty out yet...?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Here's a rant I had to bite my tongue just now and leave the ONLY hardcore search game that was playing because I knew I was out numbered by a lobby of fucktards who wouldn't know war if it blow up in there face.

Team killed because I have an auto rifle and the rest have sniper rifles 12 years I have been playing CoD and if you think the game is played by snipers only take the game to the shop and buy another game you cunt 12 fucking years have I been playing CoD and I know for a fact the games main gun set is auto rifle if you want a sniper only lobby go into a private lobby a public lobby is public fuck I am pissed off right now I want to go back into the lobby and tell every cunt in that lobby off 12 years I have been playing what right have they got to tell me how to play.

Sorry people rant over I just don't get where this world has come to any more it's pathetic cant even play a game the way it was meant to be played anymore.

Here's a rant I had to bite my tongue just now and leave the ONLY hardcore search game that was playing because I knew I was out numbered by a lobby of fucktards who wouldn't know war if it blow up in there face.

Team killed because I have an auto rifle and the rest have sniper rifles 12 years I have been playing CoD and if you think the game is played by snipers only take the game to the shop and buy another game you cunt 12 fucking years have I been playing CoD and I know for a fact the games main gun set is auto rifle if you want a sniper only lobby go into a private lobby a public lobby is public fuck I am pissed off right now I want to go back into the lobby and tell every cunt in that lobby off 12 years I have been playing what right have they got to tell me how to play.

Sorry people rant over I just don't get where this world has come to any more it's pathetic cant even play a game the way it was meant to be played anymore.

I don't know what this world has come to, either, when someone gets this upset over a video game.

I don't know what this world has come to, either, when someone gets this upset over a video game.
Well no I am more pissed off by the insulting I got for using an auto rifle words like gay fag and loser were said all because I used an auto rifle. right now if you kill 15 people with an auto rifle on search you get a package drop there daily I am not going to miss out just because some guy thinks he owns the lobby.

Besides is this not the bitching thread.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

I hate the flip flop achievement with exo survival. No matter what kind of strategies me and my group use, I can never make it to round 50, let alone 25.

One of the few achievements holding me back from base game completion. ASTs always the most brutal things that lead to my team's failure.