Lady Hawke is too alluring...

bakeryfreshgame

So for my first playthough I decided that I would be the default Lady Hawke as a rogue and I did enjoy myself and find Lady Hawke to be extremely attractive for being completely fake. Then on my second playthough I thought that I would do a custom Lady Hawke and make her look as good as I could (she ended up looking a lot like Leliana, which isn't a bad thing). But now I've used the Black Emporium to go back to being the default look cause I just can't do it with my custom. Part of my problem is that I love Lady Hawke's hair and that is just not an option for a custom character (stupid). Has anyone else had trouble playing a custom after playing a default?

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, I noticed that immediately. While I understand a few reasons they could have used to make it like that (keep actual Hawke unique, etc), it still kind of sucked. All I wanted to do was change that damn nose! :p

Oh well. You can get pretty close in remaking her if you spend enough time doing it. I was bored and tried. Not worth it though, as you noticed, since you don't have all the appearances in the custom models to even mimic Hawke's appearance.

Yeah but default FemShep isn't hot the same way that Hawke is... I'll agree about Bethany being hot but thank god that you can't sleep with her cause that would put this game over the top on a gross out scale. Also I love default Hawke's jaw but then I'm a lady who likes the ladies so maybe not so surprising that I like a strong jaw.

I tried to make a Miranda and she looked like crap so I moved on once again as default Hawke.

i dont like how the male preset Hawke looks kinds old. The wrinkles in the forehead make him look in the 30's when I had him pegged for 20's. He doesnt look like that in any art or cinema scenes, so why does he look like that in game?

I didn't hear that but as I never play PSU I'm certainly no expert... I know there are games that do allow it and it has always caused me to make them smaller... it would be so difficult to be a large breasted adventurer... how would your armor fit?

I think it also allowed to change the bust size of males you know larger pex size. Aside from allowing to change the bust size it was also skin color and fatness.

As for your question about how armor would fit when your bust size is large, I'd think a lot of refitting would come into play(custom order armor)

lmfao yea get your creep on bro.

Believe me I would creep the hell out of both Miranda and Hawke, were they real women, but I'm not a bro, I am in fact a lady... well female at any rate, maybe not lady.

And custom fit armor huh JDMB... that is an interesting idea... though I imagine that most armor has to be a least somewhat custom fit, I think it would be so expensive for all the extra metal, you know :)

I think it also allowed to change the bust size of males you know larger pex size. Aside from allowing to change the bust size it was also skin color and fatness.

As for your question about how armor would fit when your bust size is large, I'd think a lot of refitting would come into play(custom order armor)

I don't think it would be too hard. make it so there is like let's say, 10 sizes, and i think all that would have to be done would be adjusting the front slightly for each 10. I mean, Fable makes it so when your fat your clothes obviously grow with you, so how hard could it be?

Believe me I would creep the hell out of both Miranda and Hawke, were they real women, but I'm not a bro, I am in fact a lady... well female at any rate, maybe not lady.

And custom fit armor huh JDMB... that is an interesting idea... though I imagine that most armor has to be a least somewhat custom fit, I think it would be so expensive for all the extra metal, you know :)

Sorry about that, as you might know, it's usually safe to assume everyone on the internet is a man so i think you can understand my misjudging.