Setting up Advanced Co Op Team

That's it.

I've been shot in the back four times this morning by childish fuckers when trying to play advanced co op. This is why i am looking to set up a solid group who are willing to dedicate time to get the achievements related to the advanced co op levels.

We need at least four players for co op. There's a limit of four players participating in the game, but we need a few more so we have enough people to invite when we're playing. As i figure, it would be best if we play this in private. That way we know that only the members of this group are allowed in. We shouldn't put a skill level required to play, but a definate advantage is if you are used to using manual targeting.

So....6-7 players listed would be awesome. If you are interested, go ahead and copy this list into your reply to this thread and post your XBL gamertag in a free slot. Also keep an eye on this thread and add any potential new people to your friendslist so we can make simple invites.

1. DeceptiveHornet

Edited by Deceptive Hornet

• 4 weeks later...
1. DeceptiveHornet

2. Xyntorz

3. dherrick

4. ModestJim103

5. snorlax789

6.zelderman

Just got the regular ones. I'm on in the afternoon central I think. would also be willing over the weekend. Also need a couple more online like the public enemy for 10 mins 1.

• 2 years later...