"Outgoing" not unlocking

Steakslave

Has anyone else had trouble with this one? My rock record shows 54 competitive games played and I know at least 45 of those were pro face-off (online). I can only assume you have to complete 25 matches, not individual songs. But I should still have it by now. Maybe every person playing has to pick a song, because sometimes they don't. Any input would be appriciated.

You should have it as long as no one quit out, and you have won 25 full matches.

I boosted it. To see my method go to trueachievements.com and type Outgoing into the search box, and it should list guides to getting that achievement.

Good luck.

Bolded the part that is wrong, you ust have to play. You don't have to win ;).

I hope I can help clarify this achievement:

- It's 25 songs, win or lose.

- It must be Online (when you search for other Xbox Live players)

- Pro Face-Off only. It can't be a Pro Face Off round while playing Rockfest or Team Rockfest.

- It also can't be Team Pro-Faceoff either

- It can be any amount of players from 2-8, doesn't matter.

- If you're playing with just 1 other person, and they quit when the song is over without it going back to the menu screen, it won't count. It has to get to that screen when it shows who's in 1st place, 2nd place, etc.

- It goes by songs, so always be sure to pick a song too. Don't just let them choose. The more the merrier. I usually picked shorter songs.

Hopefully that clears a few things up.

thats what i've been doing and i've counted 30 full played songs without anyone quitting, right now im trying with myself and guest account went through the competitive online pro face off option, it searched for people, found no1 so it's just me and the guest gonna try 25 straight songs and see if it finally unlocks

ive done over 40 and iot hasnt unlocked, im doing it with 2 mics with me and my guest. I let it go thru the entire song, wait to the "song stats" which takes a few seconds and it says who came in first ect... i have two options at the bottom and thats for "player list" and "quit" so i quit and then re-search for on xbox live and repeat the entire process over. Since im choosing to "quit" at the end AFTER the song stats, that should count right? since its the only option i have really.....

im still doing it right now so we'll see if ive unlocked it soon.

ive done over 40 and iot hasnt unlocked, im doing it with 2 mics with me and my guest. I let it go thru the entire song, wait to the "song stats" which takes a few seconds and it says who came in first ect... i have two options at the bottom and thats for "player list" and "quit" so i quit and then re-search for on xbox live and repeat the entire process over. Since im choosing to "quit" at the end AFTER the song stats, that should count right? since its the only option i have really.....

im still doing it right now so we'll see if ive unlocked it soon.

Your from Indiana too, nice. Just to inform you and the others, you do NOT need to quit out after it shows the results screen! If you wait a minute it gives you the option to choose setlist again, then just pick a short song again.

That might save you all some time, so you don't have to back out and search for non exsistant players.

Your from Indiana too, nice. Just to inform you and the others, you do NOT need to quit out after it shows the results screen! If you wait a minute it gives you the option to choose setlist again, then just pick a short song again.

That might save you all some time, so you don't have to back out and search for non exsistant players.

That will save me loads of time, thanks a bunch ;)

I hope I can help clarify this achievement:

- It's 25 songs, win or lose.

- It must be Online (when you search for other Xbox Live players)

- Pro Face-Off only. It can't be a Pro Face Off round while playing Rockfest or Team Rockfest.

- It also can't be Team Pro-Faceoff either

- It can be any amount of players from 2-8, doesn't matter.

- If you're playing with just 1 other person, and they quit when the song is over without it going back to the menu screen, it won't count. It has to get to that screen when it shows who's in 1st place, 2nd place, etc.

- It goes by songs, so always be sure to pick a song too. Don't just let them choose. The more the merrier. I usually picked shorter songs.

Hopefully that clears a few things up.

So can anyone confirm that it is 25 SONGS?

and not 25 Matches (with more than 1 song)?

I got my achievement withoue backing out to the main menu once, so it must be 25 songs not matches.

But I was only doing one song and then on the stat screen I waited a moment and clicked choose setlist, it let's you choose more songs if the players stay in the match afterwards.

I did that 25 times on Song 2 with one other person and it unlocked.

• 2 weeks later...
I had the opposite. I got the achievement a lot quicker than I thought I would. I was assuming it meant 25 matches as opposed to songs. But it must refer to songs because I'm pretty sure I haven't played 25 matches yet.

This thread is very old, no reason to keep bumping it. The OP's problem was solved ages ago.. And yes its 25 songs not matches, because I boosted mine and played 25 songs without exiting to the main menu and got it.

This thread is very old, no reason to keep bumping it. The OP's problem was solved ages ago.. And yes its 25 songs not matches, because I boosted mine and played 25 songs without exiting to the main menu and got it.

Just because the original poster no longer has the issue doesn't mean no one else does.