Achievement Trading Thread

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Trying to put together an AC:B boosting party for Sat night. Need at least 4 but 6 would be better. Focus on "Role-Model" and "Abstergo Employee of the Month" ach. Mic and mature attitude required. Add your GT + time zone or send me pm.

1. Nesher Lavan (MDT)

2. The Whinger

3. xxxANTEExxx

4. viking shadow

Edited by Nesher Lavan
added group members

Trying to put together an AC:B boosting party for Sat night. Need at least 4 but 6 would be better. Focus on "Role-Model" and "Abstergo Employee of the Month" ach. Mic and mature attitude required. Add your GT + time zone or send me pm.

1. Nesher Lavan (MDT)

2. The Whinger

Added myself.

1. Nesher Lavan

2. The Whinger

3. xxxANTEExxx

4. A2FarRockaway ?

Four slots filled. Two left.

Edited by Nesher Lavan

Quote: 1. Nesher Lavan (MDT) 2. The Whinger (GMT) 3. xxxANTEExxx 4. viking shadow 5. Firvagor (EDT / GMT-4) 6

We got 5 so far,add ya names if.you.want in in case we are short.we are starting 11pm GMT which is around 5pm states time depending where you are.I will be online before that to do what I can.

1. Nesher Lavan

2. The Whinger

3. xxxANTEExxx

4. viking shadow

5. A2FarRockaway ?

Have one or two slots still since Firvagor got the achs and isn't coming.

5pm MDT or 11pm GMT.

I still need to get Extreme Variety for Employee of the Month. It is my understanding that you only need three players to get this. My brother and I both own the game and often play Sunday nights (EST). Is there another one or two players that would be interested in playing Sunday around 8:30 EST? If so, send me a message. It would be nice to finally knock this one out.

1. Nesher Lavan

2. The Whinger

3. xxxANTEExxx

4. A2FarRockaway ?

Four slots filled. Two left.

Only reply if you are serious. Thanks