Subscribe    Donate

Old 07-30-2013, 09:02 AM   #91
Darth VeX

Darth VeX's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Just watched the last episode of the third season of "Transformers: Prime"

Spoiler! (click here to reveal)

Can't wait til October when they release the Blu-Ray film to finish the series off.
Old 07-30-2013, 04:31 PM   #92
psydoll

dymagate's Gamercard
Had a fortnight of hardcore catching up on TV while playing Football Manager (my results might suggest it's a bit distracting) so watched all of Game of Thrones, Community and all the Dexter I had to catch up on. Currently on season 8 of Dexter and watching the 4th season of Arrested Development.

I've been really looking forward to AD so it's a relief that it seems to be just as funny as the previous three. Futurama is another personal favourite and I had the same fear with that but I'd recommend the newer ones to old fans.

Put off Dexter and Game of Thrones for a long time but both are well written with enough twists and turns to keep you watching. Both boast really strong sets of characters with all kinds of flaws and strengths, Dexter obviously being a very interesting battle of wills in particular.

Really impressed with Community as well having finally got round to it. Snappy, frequently surreal and still heart-warming it reminds me of Scrubs in places but I think I prefer Community so far.

Quite the ramble! Got American Horror Story to work through as well as AD but I'm going to keep an eye on this thread. There's a few in here I've yet to investigate.
psydoll is offline   Reply With Quote