Joker Teeth Help Thread

artcisx

Edit: Post in this thread if you need help finding teeth. Keep it here people.

239/240 last thing left is to find those teeth, but I can't

I completed story but can't find those damn teeth

please help guys

Edited by Shinobi273

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright I am at 237/240 for the Riddler's Challenges.

The last three that I need are all Joker Teeth kills. I need the ones in Botanical Gardens, Arkham East, and Arkham North.

so far, I currently have:

14/20 in Botanical Gardens

8/10 in Arkham East

7/10 in Arkham North.

I have already finished the game, and currently just going back to collect the Riddler stuff. I have looked everywhere, and even went to the store to look at the guide book. I noticed the guide said the teeth periodically appear through the night at certain locations. Does this mean I have to wait for them to randomly appear? If anyone can help me, I would greatly appreciate it. These Joker teeth are driving me crazy.

There is no guide for this as they pop up as you progress through the story. And since you beat the game, all rooms will be available to you. What I did; for a couple I was missing, was just walking thoroughly through each section. I ended up getting them.

xantiv, I feel your pain. I have been spending countless hours the past two days trying to find these Joker Teeth. I still have to play through on hard, so I am tempted to just give up and start over, and use the guide to make sure I hit every Joker Teeth when they appear. I wonder if this is a glitch in my game save, or something that I did that caused these Joker Teeth to not show up.

I will probably just wait to see if anyone posts a video walk through of killing these Joker Teeth before I try again on my current game save.