Official Double the Fun (Co-op) Achievement Help

Guitar LInc0ln

hey there everybody,

I know this achievement is very annoying because it's not possible to get it via splitscreen or local co-op (because they don't exist), so I would help human beings who need a co-op partner. Here's how it works:

- I have a savefile, right before the final boss fight.

- You add me as a friend (GT: Guitar LInc0ln) or write me a message with a little statement so I know that you added me for the achievement.

- The next time we are both online I will Invite you into my game and give you 2 Nectars, 1 Laser Sword and 1 Impact Blaster, you won't need to craft any weapons yourself. I have the same weapons plus a Laser Gun, so we can get him down in about 3 minutes.

- The whole achievement will take about 5 minutes this way and there is no need for mic communication (because my Headset is broken^^)

All I would like to get is a positive Reputation (which I will give you as well) for the service. I have already helped about 15 people, never had any problems or concerns (both parties^^). So if you need it: feel free to ask, I'll help :)

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

k, a little update:

yes, I still help out with this achievement (if ppl want/need the help), but pls:

I NEVER watch inside this thread if there are any replies/requests for help. Haven't been here since my last post in September.

If you (you in general) need help, send me a message on XBox LIVE or add me as a friend there and don't post here. There's a reason why I clearly mentioned this in my first post. YOU want the help, so message/add ME (not the other way round). If YOU want help, it's not my f*cking job to add you, you know?

And afterwards a "thanks" in form of a positive rep is much appreciated. I've helped about 40 ppl so far, no problems yet (beside that for some reason my rep is broken even though I have been preferred +35 times and my rep is 100% pos / 0% neg, but that's a different story^^)...

Edited by Guitar LInc0ln

• 11 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm online at the moment, if anyone wants to do this I have a save before the last boss fight.

Or send me a msg on XBL so we can arrange a time :).

Got it with a random. I'll keep it on my HDD for now. If anyone want's to get the achiev, send me a msg.

Edited by The Bovine Moos

• 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 6 months later...