Patch 1.3 - General Discussion

Shadow XBL

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn.. I need to find another guinea pig then..

I can see it now.. They fixed the magicka resistance yay!

My character is naked! FUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!

My faith in Bethesda has diminished since the old days, Every single patch they have come out with for the first half of the year since morrowind has snafu'd something or another hardcore and the next patch has fixed it, then fubar'd something else.

I don't think I have ever downloaded a patch from bethesda until maybe a year after release, Since.. I think 2003 for Morrowind and beyond.

Edited by XBM Yosho

.. we both know we'd start up a new female character in that case. ;)

Naked furry Khajiit :woop:

I will get it beacuse I had to get 1.2 so how much worse could it get? :p

Resistances and houses are the major fixes that need to happen. Quest glitches would be nice too but probably nowhere as easy to fix. I would appreeciate it if my exploit weapons and armor retained their awesomeness.

I hope that 1.3 explodes your Xbox lol.. You would laugh for a second then be uber pissed.

Is there a way to tell which version you have?

Press start, go system and in the bottom left should be the number, in my case 1.2.11.0. (Just look at the first two numbers really)

Also will be downloading the patch straight away because I am usually online with friends in party when playing on skyrim.

Press start, go system and in the bottom left should be the number, in my case 1.2.11.0. (Just look at the first two numbers really)

Also will be downloading the patch straight away because I am usually online with friends in party when playing on skyrim.

Good good.. :biglaugh If your character is naked be sure and let us know, I have some Khajiiting to do.. mwhahaha

I hope that 1.3 explodes your Xbox lol.. You would laugh for a second then be uber pissed.

lmao, that post gave me a good laugh. like right as the bar reaches the right side and completes, BOOM! *sadface* :confused:

yeah im pretty sure most of us will wait on that patch. theres always atleast a few that download it the day of release, so we can get feedback. the thing i really hope gets fixed is my bodys of water in skyrim. atleast 2-3 times per day i will find a "invisible" lake or river. i can actually see where the blue water animation starts, then a wall where its seethru. you can literally walk and pull out your weapon and stuff, underwater... its kind of weird.

so that I won't be a sad panda if something really bad happens. .

lol yes!! i tried for that as a gamertag a long time ago but ofcourse its already taken :(

Edited by niko da bos

Ok so I am really starting to miss Skyrim.:( I have not played since 1.2 dropped but I am about to cave and just play it. I do have a couple of questions though:

~I have not updated to 1.2

~I HAVE downloaded the new dashboared

If I decide to play offline will I still be able to play on 1.1?

Do I need to unplug my wifi adapter or can I just decline the patch?

If I do need to unplug my wifi can I plug it back in if I want to play a different game online?

Does having downloaded the new dashboared in any way affect my saves if I want to play offline?

I know it's a lot of questions and they may sound dumb but I just really want to get back to playing. Thanks in advance.

yeah im pretty sure most of us will wait on that patch. theres always atleast a few that download it the day of release

I'll volunteer to download it since I'm already "infected" with the 1.2 patch. I'll make sure to get my 1000:gsicon: before I download it so that I won't be a sad panda if something really bad happens. I'd still be mad about losing a perfectly good character with tons of playtime, but it wouldn't be a total loss at least.

If I do need to unplug my wifi can I plug it back in if I want to play a different game online?

Does having downloaded the new dashboared in any way affect my saves if I want to play offline?

Unfortunately nobody has 100% certain answers for these questions. We have yet to figure out how some people have been "forced" to download 1.2 due to 1.1 going missing from their console (myself included).

Ok so I am really starting to miss Skyrim.:( I have not played since 1.2 dropped but I am about to cave and just play it. I do have a couple of questions though:

~I have not updated to 1.2

~I HAVE downloaded the new dashboared

I know it's a lot of questions and they may sound dumb but I just really want to get back to playing. Thanks in advance.

Just disconnect your internet and your fine, I have the newest dashboard and I play offline on 1.1 with Skyrim. No it by no means effects your saves.

I'll volunteer to download it since I'm already "infected" with the 1.2 patch. I'll make sure to get my 1000:gsicon: before I download it so that I won't be a sad panda if something really bad happens. I'd still be mad about losing a perfectly good character with tons of playtime, but it wouldn't be a total loss at least.

Unfortunately nobody has 100% certain answers for these questions. We have yet to figure out how some people have been "forced" to download 1.2 due to 1.1 going missing from their console (myself included).

Naked Khajiit incoming day one of 1.3

ive been playing offline but trying not to get achievements which is a pain when sitting on 19 dragon souls absorbed and half the places you go a dragon appears

I may say screw it and download the patch even if it is to my disadvantage. I dont have that much magic resistance (my character is breton and I have a few random resistance pieces.

Guess I will just stock up on potions

Just disconnect your internet and your fine, I have the newest dashboard and I play offline on 1.1 with Skyrim. No it by no means effects your saves.

wow that was a really fast response. thanks. I am about to just do this but I don't really want to be limited to just this game until they clean up their mess. So do you know if it is ok to reconnect your internet when you go to play another game and disconnect next time you play Skyrim?

wow that was a really fast response. thanks. I am about to just do this but I don't really want to be limited to just this game until they clean up their mess. So do you know if it is ok to reconnect your internet when you go to play another game and disconnect next time you play Skyrim?

What I do is connect my Wifi when I play Forza or any other game, Then to play Skyrim. Go over to my network settings and disconnect, Then put in Skyrim.

Make SURE it says disconnected just to be safe then play Skyrim and your fine, I am on the new dashboard as I said so your totally safe with your saves. Also since you clicked on disconnect Wifi, Everytime you boot your Xbox your always disconnected so no mistakes on accidently booting up Skyrim and patching.

Just make sure you know your Wifi code to redo your internet.