A thread about chests and secrets!

ll X ll

So i am creating this thread because i am seeing people asking many various stuff about certain part of the game as single threads.

I myself wanted to ask but i said to myself why not make an official thread for asking various stuff in the game so we could rope up people all into one place so we could help each other faster.

What i wanted to know is the room where you could rotate the ladders by yourself. There is a chest in that area but i can't seem to know where the hell it is!

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So i am creating this thread because i am seeing people asking many various stuff about certain part of the game as single threads.

I myself wanted to ask but i said to myself why not make an official thread for asking various stuff in the game so we could rope up people all into one place so we could help each other faster.

What i wanted to know is the room where you could rotate the ladders by yourself. There is a chest in that area but i can't seem to know where the hell it is!

Get to the top, look up.

I gotta thank Sean over at this site for posting this very helpful post.

The Four Owls

1) In the waterfall level near the pillar (green tree, first warp zone)

http://i.stack.imgur.com/ugrbx.png

2) In the windmill level near the windmill (orange tree, air zone)

http://i.stack.imgur.com/QcP8m.png

3) In the forest near the transforming cabin (green tree, outside rainy zone),

http://i.stack.imgur.com/djuPn.png

4) outside the octopus-looking building containing the revolving model of the solar system and the counting cube (pink tree, temple/science zone)

http://i.stack.imgur.com/vlOyh.png

(These locations are shown on the walls of the fez-wearing elder's house [across the bridge] in Gomez's home town.)

After speaking with each owl, they will fly back to the owl stage in the rainy zone. When all four arrive, a panel reveals a door behind the owl statue.

For those that are wanting to know about that owl room puzzle.

if you want someone to just tell you then that aint me, if you read what i put earlier then it is very simple to get with another item and 4 brain cells

Nah nah, i still didn't even enter the second door with the 8 cubes LOL and that is because i want to complete everything before moving forward. As long as i know where it is now then i'll be able to get it eventually.

Worked out greatly. Now i can read maps way easier then i could have before, lol. I have now 16 yellow cubs, 1 artifact and 11 anti cubes!

I have all cubes and artifacts and anticubes! but that's nothing special anyway...

IF ONLY I COULD SOLVE THIS GOD-FORSAKEN MONOLITH

What's the secret in the node off the main path of the bell node. You come out of a tree and it looks like a temple or something but its full of water. No clue what to do.

You need to go to the crying waterfall door and from there you can input codes and unlock doors (Use this thread) . One of the doors will lead you to a lever that will let you lower the water.

Once you do that you can go back to that tree in the middle of the water area and you will see that you will be able to go down now that the water went low. There will be a door that needs 64 cubes (i think) something like that.

Oh goodie, join the black monolith club.

Use your burnt treasure map, if you don't have it you're not ready.

LOL. I do have it, which is the upper half, i am sure the second half is what all of you are searching. Well then great, i'll be continuing seeing as this is the impossible riddle.

LOL. I do have it, which is the upper half, i am sure the second half is what all of you are searching. Well then great, i'll be continuing seeing as this is the impossible riddle.

You can solve the first part. Stand on the top and enter first person, you can take it from there.

You can solve the first part. Stand on the top and enter first person, you can take it from there.

I'll have to finish the game. You know, i am still in the 4 cubed door part of the game :p. That's because i insisted on collecting everything before moving on. So now that this is unsolved. I'll move on to the 8 cubed door and then the rest.

However i was wondering, since i heard there is sometype of 3D in this game. Is it possible that this puzzle is 3D related seeing as how the riddles are about evolution or animals hunting other stuff.etc something like that by the descriptions on the walls.

If someone has a 3D TV let us know if you can find clues people without one cant. (though i doubt it, but i feel this is possible somewhat)

I'll have to finish the game. You know, i am still in the 4 cubed door part of the game :p. That's because i insisted on collecting everything before moving on. So now that this is unsolved. I'll move on to the 8 cubed door and then the rest.

However i was wondering, since i heard there is sometype of 3D in this game. Is it possible that this puzzle is 3D related seeing as how the riddles are about evolution or animals hunting other stuff.etc something like that by the descriptions on the walls.

If someone has a 3D TV let us know if you can find clues people without one cant. (though i doubt it, but i feel this is possible somewhat)

It's been tried, apparently it does nothing to solve the puzzle for us.