Meracle's Ocarina Skill

boshans

You obtain the skill manual for it by completing both sand bird quests on Roak. You must be done with the Purgatorium to start these quests. The first quest starts in Tropp by talking an old man south of the town center, who initiates the quest Desert Dilemma. You must kill the sand bird that is a bit south of the large oasis, in the Tatroi section of the desert. Once the bird is killed, go back to Tropp and talk to the old man. He will run off. Now, be sure to grab a bunny, and go back to the Tatroi section of the desert. On your map, you should see a person icon at the oasis in the center of the desert. Talk the old man at the oasis to initiate The Sand Bird Strikes Again. Once initiated, turn around and you should see the sand bird flying around again. If not, hug the south part of the oasis and you should see him in no time. Kill the sand bird, then talk to the old man at the oasis again, and he will run off. Head to the Tatroi Inn, where you can find the old man again. Talking to him in the inn will finish the quest, netting you the ocarina skill manual.

Thanks man, I was actually in the middle of doing the Sand Bird quests when you replied...so I guess I would've found out on my own where it was in a little bit haha.

the ocarina skill is good for getting yourself ambushed, which will let you rack up green bonus ties.