Achievement Trading Thread

1. BobSaget007 - EST

2. Matictac - AEST

I am in AEST, which is +10. I will probably be one of those extras that might/might not show up, depending on what time exactly you want to do it, though I usually stay up pretty late and wake up pretty early, just depends when I am working.

So hit me up when you want to do it and I might show.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm up for boosting the online achievements. I still need most of them, including all of the "Perfect" achievements. I live in the US (CST/-6). Message me on XBL if you need another player.

GT: Baliano

Edited by Baliano

Solo Veteran - Win 10 Solo matches with at least 5 gamertags in the room.

Team All-Star - Lead your team in kills in 10 Team matches with at least 5 gamertags on your team.

1. BobSaget007 - EST

2. Matictac - AEST

3. Baliano - CST

Team All-Star - Lead your team in kills in 10 Team matches with at least 5 gamertags on your team.

1. BobSaget007 - EST

2. Matictac - AEST

3. Baliano - CST

4. poopaccino - EST

1. BobSaget007 - EST

2. Matictac - AEST

3. Baliano - CST

4. poopaccino - EST

5. totalpen1000 - EST

Need the MP cheevos that require 5 or more players. Unfortunately I can only boost on weekends and usually need advanced notice to set up a time that works for me (busy with family, work, etc.). I would be willing to help with all the cheevos for this game as long as you can help me with the 5(+)player ones. Please send me a TEXT on live (I don't listen to voice messages). And please say which game you are texting about or I'll have no idea what you're talking about. Please only contact me if you're serious about doing this and if your availability matches mine or you don't mind my limited availability. Mature gamers preferred (no ADD/obnoxious types please).

Cheers,

:drunk

I'm down for this as well.

1. BobSaget007 - EST

2. Matictac - AEST

3. Baliano - CST

4. poopaccino - EST

5. totalpen1000 - EST

6. glg20decoy - PST

1. BobSaget007 - EST

2. Matictac - AEST

3. glg20decoy - PST

4. poopaccino - EST

5. totalpen1000 - EST

1. BobSaget007 - EST

2. Matictac - AEST

3. glg20decoy - PST

4. poopaccino - EST

5. totalpen1000 - EST

6. MASTER SJD 360 - PST

This is a free Gold weekend on Live. I have 3 other Silver accounts and need a couple other people with a few silver accounts. We need a total of 10 different gamertags and then we can get the kill 5 people in 30 seconds achievement.

Also, boosting all the other achievements will be much faster if there is only 2-3 people and 5-6 dummy accounts. This is because only 2-3 people need the achievements, and the dummy accounts do not. Getting the 500 kills for example goes very quickly this way as each person spawn camps and non stop kills the silver accounts, etc.

This is a free Gold weekend on Live. I have 3 other Silver accounts and need a couple other people with a few silver accounts. We need a total of 10 different gamertags and then we can get the kill 5 people in 30 seconds achievement.

Also, boosting all the other achievements will be much faster if there is only 2-3 people and 5-6 dummy accounts. This is because only 2-3 people need the achievements, and the dummy accounts do not. Getting the 500 kills for example goes very quickly this way as each person spawn camps and non stop kills the silver accounts, etc.

Count me in.

GT: iGxStEALtH37

I'm lookin for people who want to do the Kickin' it Old School achievement which is for completing a GRAW 2: Co-op Collection Mission without respawns, hard difficulty, and the Drone off.

If there is someone good who can help me I can return the favour if you are missing any multiplayer achievements that require 5 gamertags since I have 4 gold accounts.

Msg me on live if interested

I had to restart this boosting session. Hopefully it can go well this time around:

I am looking for some gamers who would like to get the following achievements:

I do realize that we only need 5 (including me) but I figure with 8 and if some don't show, we'll cover ourselves by still being able too boost. Along with adding your gamertag, please list the time zone that you're in. I would prefer to have players in the US, just based upon that boosting with me usually happens in the evening/night and that is usually too late for the players in Europe to play. If you Europeans can handle it, then add yourself.

1. BobSaget007 - EST

2. poopaccino - EST

As for when we'll be doing this, it will be better to fill up the list then go from there. All though I do hope that we can do this sometime next week. It might be on either a Tuesday, Thursday or Friday.

I had to restart this boosting session. Hopefully it can go well this time around:

I do realize that we only need 5 (including me) but I figure with 8 and if some don't show, we'll cover ourselves by still being able too boost. Along with adding your gamertag, please list the time zone that you're in. I would prefer to have players in the US, just based upon that boosting with me usually happens in the evening/night and that is usually too late for the players in Europe to play. If you Europeans can handle it, then add yourself.

1. BobSaget007 - EST

2. poopaccino - EST

3. perfectkev7 - CST

As for when we'll be doing this, it will be better to fill up the list then go from there. All though I do hope that we can do this sometime next week. It might be on either a Tuesday, Thursday or Friday.

Those are two of the last three achieves I need, I'm in.

1. BobSaget007 - EST

2. poopaccino - EST

3. perfectkev7 - CST

4. MASTER SJD 360 - PST

5. glg20decoy - PST

6. totalpen1000 - EST

7. mburt - EST

Edited by Namaste