TWD total GS Q

Arcade is 400 w/o extra dlc. The episodes can probably all be counted as dlc and arcade can have up to 800 with dlc. I believe episodic games sometimes get to bend the achievement rules anyways, I think I remember hearing about a Sam&Max game doing it the same way as this one. Also this is the first I'm hearing of retail bump up to 2000 do you have a source for that info?

Edit: After a quick search I found no such info about retails going to 2000. I'm assuming you meant 2000 allowed with dlc which changed way before the arcade to 400 w/o dlc.

Edited by thenutman69321

Arcade is 400 w/o extra dlc. The episodes can probably all be counted as dlc and arcade can have up to 800 with dlc. I believe episodic games sometimes get to bend the achievement rules anyways, I think I remember hearing about a Sam&Max game doing it the same way as this one. Also this is the first I'm hearing of retail bump up to 2000 do you have a source for that info?

Edit: After a quick search I found no such info about retails going to 2000. I'm assuming you meant 2000 allowed with dlc which changed way before the arcade to 400 w/o dlc.

Hah yeah I was referring 2000 as in game + all dlc. Sorry, if any confusion.

• 3 months later...
What will happen when this is released on a disk though? Will they have to add in some points that those that have downloaded won't get?? Or will we get a nice little 500 point bonus when we've completed it to bump up to 1000GS??!!

Chances are it will be like most other arcade games that are released on disc and just be the same 500GS as the download.

Chances are it will be like most other arcade games that are released on disc and just be the same 500GS as the download.

Correct. It will be exactly the same. Not a single difference other than the release on disk containing them all together not separate.