Achievement Trading Thread (Campaign/Versus/Horde/Beast/Medals/Ribbons)

The Pants Party

• Replies 11.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey all, posted a few times on here and gotten little response, but I'll keep trying. I want to unlock pretty much all of the achievements (besides Seriously 3.0) before Judgment is released so I'm organizing a group to get most of the achievements. If you are interested, please feel free to message me (and add me) on Xbox LIVE, gamertag is Stick Tank. Let's plan on doing it this Friday, March 1st, night and most of the day Saturday, March 2nd, starting at around noon, maybe taking a break around 4:30-5:00 pm and then wrapping them up after that. But if we do happen to find each other on before all at the same time we can go for some of the easier achievements. Anyways, I've come up with a basic strategy we can follow to unlock them all pretty quickly.

1. First person will host a private Horde Match on wave 10 {Hardcore} with everyone selecting Onyx Guard and defeating the wave. The Second person will host where everyone is a different member of Zeta and will complete waves 1-10. The rest will just host with whatever settings and back out quickly. All done on Horde Command Pack Maps (Azura, Blood Drive, Rustlung.)

Estimated Time - 30 Minutes

Achievements unlocked - The Host with the Most - 25G; Zeta Team, Go! - 75G; Kill Locust (Like a Boss) - 100G

2. Each person will host a private Beast Mode Match with party of 5 players (Azura, Blood Drive, Rustlung)

Estimated Time - < 10 Minutes

Achievements unlocked - Places to See, People to Destroy - 25G

3. We will set default characters to Recruit Claytons and Savage Marauders and try to win a match as COG and Locusts.

Estimated Time - 30 Minutes

Achievements unlocked - Welcome to Versus - 10G; Come to Poppa! - 15G; Locust, Forever! - 15G

4. We'll complete all waves of Beast on Academy, Aftermath, Anvil, Artillery, Cove, Depths, Escalation, Jacinto, Raven Down, and The Slab.

Estimated Time - 2 Hours

Achievements unlocked - Welcome to Beast Mode - 10G; Now They Begin to Understand - 20G; Natural Selection - 20G

5. Complete 20 consecutive waves of Horde (everyone as Mechanical Baird LE or any Force of Nature character if already received Witty Repairtee) without getting downed or dying, the complete the last 30 waves, hopefully killing a lambent berzerker, on a Forces of Nature map.

Estimated Time - 2 Hours

Achievement unlocked - Welcome to Horde Mode - 10G; Enriched and Fortified - 10G; Unstoppable Force - 25G; Horde Natural - 20G; Force Multiplier - 50G; Witty Repairtee - 25G; It's All About the Loot! - 25G

6. Then finally we can wind down with some versus, trying to win a match of Guardian on all Force of Nature maps while going for "I've Got This!"

Estimated Time - 1-2 Hours for Force Multiplayer, unknown for I've Got This!

Achievements unlocked - Force Multiplayer - 25G; I've Got This! - 20G

While doing this you will also gain progress towards Stock Piled – 20G; Elemental - 25G; I’ve Done it All! – 75G; Time to Re-Up! – 50G;, Again – 50G; It’s Hammer Time! – 50G; What Does This Button Do? – 50G; Level 5 – 5G; Level 10 – 10G; Lambency - 50G; Level 15 – 15G; Level 25 – 25G; The Versus Sample Platter – 10G; Wait, What Time is it? – 10G; Award Winning Tactics – 25G; Level 50 – 50G; Judge, Jury, and Executioner – 10G; Seriously 3.0 - 100G.

I tried to outline all the achievements you may get doing this, although you may already have them. This is leaving out Defending the Past - 25G, I figured we wouldn't want to do another 50 waves of Horde but we can see how it goes or maybe do it another time.

Again, let me know if you're interested and I'll mark you down, and if you find another group by Saturday then please message me letting me know you're out. Thanks again everyone!

Group:

1. Stick Tank

2. Jay R UK

3. The Junt

4. Djent Lives

Edited by Stick Tank

Ready to host casual match with several easy mutators to make it quicker... shouldn't take long with a couple decent peeps and will be doing this on artillery... hoping 2 people message me shortly to help me do this

GT: Mr DRowe

(correction) am going for unstoppable force but hoping to get horde natural along the way

Edited by drowe420

Hey everyone, I just got the Season Pass and I'm ready to do the DLC achievements.

I'm available most days after 6PM GMT, but I would prefer to do them over the weekend. I also play as offline most of the time, so send me a message and I'll get back to you.

Thanks.

GT = Daemon300

Edited by Daemon300

In case anyone is interested, me and a friend are doing an insane runthrough NOW, would be good to make it 4-player.

We've started but are still on Act 1, Insane with Infinite Ammo, Insta-death melee and Super Reload to make it a lot easier.

Add sebbyRIOT and/or join session in progress if you want to join us! First come first served, etc.

Looking for People for Beast on Insane, send me a message

GT: NullKueste921

Edit: I'd also like to sign up for this. Got a spare Controller too if something happens.

I still have a few of the ribbons that require playing with other people.

I need:

Team Savior: Revived 3 teammates at once as Kantus

I Gotcha: Revive all 4 teammates in one wave.

I have a 2nd controller so ideally we can do this in a group of 3, with 2 people having 2 controllers.

Quote me and add your name/s below so other forum members can see the amount of room left. Also message me on xbox saying "Ribbons for Gears" so i know you are not a random person adding me.

1. Pyro

2. Pyro(guest)

3. Slapsh0t87

4. Slapsh0t87(guest)

5. NullKueste921

6. NullKueste921(guest)

Edited by JustinSane