Uplay Rewards

daishichi

I'll start with the list for easy reference:

http://uplay.us.ubi.com/win/actions-rewards/assassins-creed-revelations?pltf=xbox

• AC Revelations Theme: Download the exclusive Uplay Theme for Assassin's Creed Revelations (10u)
  • Solo Pack: Adds 3 Brotherhood Weapons and awards a Medicine Capacity Upgrade (20u)
  • Mediterranean Exclusive Missions: Unlocks a new mission for each city in the Mediterranean Defense meta-game (30u)
  • Multiplayer Pack: Unlock the Knight character for use in your Templar profile. (40u)

My questions:

What are the 3 weapons?

And do the extra Mediterranean Defense missions mean bonus rewards, or just extra gameplay?

Is the theme worth it?

@ anyone who's gone for it

I've got the theme and its the picture with both Altaïr and Ezio. Imho ist worth it, especially since it's only 10 credits.

Looks like this minus the text.

http://www.gameplaynation.nl/images/game_screens/10961/1304698227/or/assassins-creed-revelations-gameinformer-cover-art-game-details-news.jpg

Edited by Mura

I've got the theme and its the picture with both Altaïr and Ezio. Imho ist worth it, especially since it's only 10 credits.

Looks like this minus the text.

http://www.gameplaynation.nl/images/game_screens/10961/1304698227/or/assassins-creed-revelations-gameinformer-cover-art-game-details-news.jpg

It's just the picture.. :( No friends-list-icons.

How do you know how many ubi points you have accumulated? How do you spend them?

On the main menu you can select uplay.

After launching it, you'll find everything you need to know to unlock points, what to purchase with them and infos about other Ubi games.

Is the theme worth it?

Honestly, NO !

Did not get the ACR theme but I can tell from experience with Prince of Persia or ACII that they are REALLY lame...

ONE blurry and pixellised photo is not what you can call a "theme".

Save your 10 points to unlock something useful in the next Ubi game you'll play, trust me ^^

Edited by Wicelow

Anyone have answers to my original questions:

What are the 3 weapons unlocked with the Solo Pack?

Do the extra Mediterranean Defense missions mean bonus rewards, or just some extra gameplay?

There's no doubt I'll spend the points on them, I have enough saved from previous games to get them right away, let alone after unlocking 100 more with AC:R.

I guess the Rewards are worth listing if anyone's curious. As usual, they mostly come from just playing the game, and together are enough to unlock all rewards:

• Best Served Cold: Complete DNA Sequence 1 (10u)
  • Seal the Deal: Complete DNA Sequence 3 (20u)
  • Revelations: Complete the game (30u)
  • True Templar: Reach Level 20 in the Abstergo Training Program (40u)

i think the ac2 uplay theme was the best one...although the revelations premium theme rocks with all the cool constantinople at day, at night etc. images and the friends list images rock too...i think it's really cool but i really thing developers should lower the price on themes...maybe 3$ ain't much but for a few images it is.

Honestly, NO !

Did not get the ACR theme but I can tell from experience with Prince of Persia or ACII that they are REALLY lame...

ONE blurry and pixellised photo is not what you can call a "theme".

Save your 10 points to unlock something useful in the next Ubi game you'll play, trust me ^^

I got the Brotherhood theme with the Uplay points I earned in that and it is without a doubt one of my favorite themes. If the Revelations theme is anywhere near as good I would say its worth it (its pretty easy to get enough uplay points to get everything you want anyway). I won't be getting it because I still have that sweet Brotherhood theme but if you don't have an Assassin's Creed theme I would suggest you go for it.

Edited by bigbear.

I got the Brotherhood Premium theme with the Uplay points I earned in that and it is without a doubt one of my favorite themes. If the Revelations theme is anywhere near as good I would say its worth it (its pretty easy to get enough uplay points to get everything you want anyway). I won't be getting it because I still have that sweet Brotherhood theme but if you don't have an Assassin's Creed theme I would suggest you go for it.

I think you are mixed up. Uplay themes go for 10 uplay points and have always being STANDARD themes. That means they look like crap. The AC premium themes you buy with real money from the dashboard are the ones that look cool.

I think you are mixed up. Uplay themes go for 10 uplay points and have always being STANDARD themes. That means they look like crap. The AC premium themes you buy with real money from the dashboard are the ones that look cool.

Yeah I slipped in the word premium in there on accident. However, my point is still the same. I got the UPlay Brotherhood them and it is VERY GOOD.

Yeah I slipped in the word premium in there on accident. However, my point is still the same. I got the UPlay Brotherhood them and it is VERY GOOD.

Really? the Uplay theme is absolute crap. its just a flat image with boring white bottom and the friends list the default xbox theme. Its a standard them so even if the main background is okay the rest of the dashboard is all default settings.

so Im wondering what the Abstergo Training Program is and how i get to level 20 in it? (Is that what the multiplayer is called?)

If I'm right that indeed is the multiplayer.

On another note: I think the Uplay rewards s*ck compared to previous games where you were able to get outfits and capacity upgrades.

What are the 3 weapons?

they are listed in the guide as:

Assassins Creed: Brotherhood Captains Sword, Milanese Sword and Schiavona.

And do the extra Mediterranean Defense missions mean bonus rewards, or just extra gameplay?

Just unlocks exclusive extra missions in the Mediterranean Defense meta game.