Will the choice in Season 1 affect Season 2? (possible Spoilers)

OKAY.... Spoilers possible....

So do you think they'll take some of the choices that you made in Season 1 and implement that in Season 2? For instance..... Omar and Christa going to the boat. Maybe if they went to the train instead, one of them would have died instead of both of them living.

Clem shooting you at the end or leaving you. What if you just leave him, he shows up later in the season with no arms.

Just throwing it out there.

What do you guys think?

I don't think Season 1 will have any influence on season 2 if at all it will be very minimal. It is obvious that we can assume the main character is dead or now a zombie therefore we can assume that the new main character will be someone else hopefully clementine or one of the people she sees in the field after the game ends. We will only have to wait and see. All I know is if Xbox 720 comes out this december it will probably be a next gen game even showing more proof season 1 will have no impact based on your own choices. ANyways thats my 2 cents.

• 3 months later...

They'll probably be a bit similar to that 'reunited' achievement from 400 days, where you will either come across Zombie Lee handcuffed to the side, or blatantly dead Lee, Lily could be in it and mention the original group, I can't see anything making that much difference other than a few dialogue references. As the choices in season one barely effected season one.

• 5 months later...

Clem did leave the keys with lee. We don't know if she shot him. I told her to leave me . I see lily comin back I always liked her. She was great leader kenny sucked as a leader. Wished I could have left with her. Next playthrough I'm saving shawn sorry duck but u die anyway.

I see lee coming back normal cause on tv herschel was bit on leg cutt it off he was fine. Lee is too important to be dead. Or

Undead. I see him looking for clem as a plot

Edited by Deadsea 1993

• 4 months later...