Worth buying?

SteamboatWi11y

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Yes, you should def. buy the Collector's Edition (: The stuff it contains is amazing! And here (in Germany) I only had to pay 20€ with DLC included!! Sometimes retail stores are cheaper than online stores ;)

The game itself is one of the best I ever played. The best part of it is the atmosphere - really! You should darken your room while playing...

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I just finished up the mains story on normal. At first I was unsure about the game but as I got more into the story I got sucked in and really enjoyed it. The cinematics and soundtrack are great. I was able to get it for $15 and at that value I would highly recommend a buy. It is a great change of pace from other games. I even plan on getting the DLC's if they are not to pricey.

• 1 month later...

One of the best games I have played so far. I usually also dont like horror genre games, but this one was just great!

Some of the Pro's are, the awesome story, the interesting "fighting system", the whole atmosphere, it somehow being different from all other games, and no unnecessary MP mode!

Just gotta love it :)

I can only think of one con. Like in the first Assassin's Creed, there are just too many collectibles...

Note: I havent played the DLC, yet.

It's not too bad. I'm currently at the beginning of chapter 5 and I like it so far. It's not set my world on fire, but it has kept me intrigued which is great. I'd recommend it highly, now you can get it for next to nothing. However, I do think I would have been a little disappointed had I payed full price for it at launch.