A fitting end to Borderlands 2

So ive just finished the last DLC for borderlands 2 and must say it was definitley a great send off for the game and that 2K games really saved the best till last!

Really enjoyed the story, the laughs and jokes and the whole Tiny Tina in denial parts!!

Hopefully we get a borderlands 3!!!!

So ive just finished the last DLC for borderlands 2 and must say it was definitley a great send off for the game and that 2K games really saved the best till last!

Really enjoyed the story, the laughs and jokes and the whole Tiny Tina in denial parts!!

Hopefully we get a borderlands 3!!!!

2k is the publisher, Gearbox is the developer if you want to give credit give it to them.

Quick math on my part says the season pass was a complete rip off. Anyone agree or disagree

... What kind of math would that be? The kind that says you got 4 DLC's for the price of 3?

I enjoyed most of the DLC's. IMO, not a rip off. And if they do indeed release more campaign DLC like they've hinted at, I will likely buy it.

Guest Scotty
That needs spoiler edits all over the place. But yeah i loved it. A girl gotta eat achievement was freaking hilarious. And bricks lines

What?:confused: there's no spoilers in his post.

... What kind of math would that be? The kind that says you got 4 DLC's for the price of 3?

I enjoyed most of the DLC's. IMO, not a rip off. And if they do indeed release more campaign DLC like they've hinted at, I will likely buy it.

agreed. i enjoyed all of them. it could just be that i'm a sucker for borderlands, being one of my favourite series, but i'm very satisfied having bought the season pass, and will buy the second one if the rumours are to be true, or any other (achievement based) DLC.

... What kind of math would that be? The kind that says you got 4 DLC's for the price of 3?.

Achievements factored into my decision a ten dollar dlc deserves 250g or more considering i can get 400 for an arcade game. Dont get me wrong i loved tiny tinas. But will wait to buy the others.(didnt buy season pass)

Guest Scotty
Damn. I gotta play all the DLC. After I beat the game the badass reset and file corrupt was running wild so I took a huge break. I got the season pass so I just gotta download the DLC that comes with it and buy the rest!

as it is now, all the story-based DLC is available on the season pass, so there's nothing extra for you to buy. so basically, what the hell are you waiting for:p

its awesome!!!

Achievements factored into my decision a ten dollar dlc deserves 250g or more considering i can get 400 for an arcade game. Dont get me wrong i loved tiny tinas. But will wait to buy the others.(didnt buy season pass)

it's not a rip-off. DLC and arcade games are completely separate entities, you shouldn't really compare the 2. also, you will be getting more ripped off than us season pass buyers now anyway, if you're buying them all separately, you're paying more!

Edited by Scotty

as it is now, all the story-based DLC is available on the season pass, so there's nothing extra for you to buy. so basically, what the hell are you waiting for:p

its awesome!!!

Oh ok I didnt think Tina's was covered. Like I said though the badass reset and save virus scared the hell out of me.

Plus I was waiting on some friends ;)

I got my season pass when it was on sale for, I think, 1600 ms points. To me that is an absolute bargain. I waited for Tina's to come out before I started so I have had a nice week and a half in Pandora playing through all 4. I think the order they came out is also reverse order for greatness. Mr Torgue is one of my fave video game characters

I agree with the OP - an excellent ending to a great game

The season pass technically is worth $50; Pirate's Booty, Campaign of Carnage, Big Game Hunt, Dragon's Keep, and the lvl cap raise/ UVHM.

This was the best way to end Borderlands 2. Without spoiling anything the last scene with the statue was very touching I really hope there will be another DLC if not I cannot wait for Borderlands 3

I read that they are coming out with more DLC. Exciting! :woop:

EDIT: found a link to the information about more DLC.

http://www.joystiq.com/2013/07/09/more-borderlands-2-dlc-on-the-way-pitchford-says/

Well to be fair it is Pitchford, so...

Still, if it ends here I think it ended well. Everyone got a nod and a chance to shine in this, and even Gaige and Kreig felt more like integrated parts of the game than inconsequential to the story. Plus I laughed at the jabs over the fuss whether or not Tiny was "racist"; that was well handled.

• 8 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...