Achievement Trading Thread

Krazie

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I tried playing some MP without boosting. Yeah, SCREW that. That would take 80+ hours to get by just playing it. The clipping, the lag...wow, it sucks.

I still need the MP acheves, HOWEVER!!!! I'm not going to be playing this sucky MP if I can't boost it. I'll add some of the recent posters on here. If you see me on line, playing another game, I'll be more than happy to stop and hop on BioShock 2 and get some boosting on. I want to wrap up this game asap!

I see a lot of players here in the forum who want the mp cheevos but we need 6 player to do it. So I'll start a list. If you need the cheevos put your GT in it. If we get 6 together I'll send everybody a friend request. And it's important you have the Metro DLC installed and the "speedy hacker" perk.

I'm European so time wise everything before midnight is ok. Best time I would say is 6pm 'til 10pm GMT or weekend all day.

1. delyx

2. ...

3. ...

4. ...

5. ...

6. ...

Send me a request anytime. I have all DLC and more than willing to stop playing another game to boost with someone. I'm primarily looking to turret boost because I have all other achievements but I'll still help with the new maps.

GT: gRAMBO 007

Send me a friend request/message and we'll make it happen.

I will be hosting a Bioshock 2 boosting lobby for maps and rank. Lobby will be Wednesday May 4th @ 4:00 MT, 6:00 ET, 3:00 Pst, 11:00 GMT. YOU HAVE TO HAVE DLC. See you then! :uzi:

1) LackedVirus

2)

3)

4)

5)

6)

Looking for people to boost with...Trying to get to 50...at 46 currently.I have ALL the DLC..anyone that has a party or wants to make one send me a message on live please. I'm usually on after 5pm EST to about 1am EST. Thanks

GT : BruinsFTW

Still looking for reliable boosters. And when I say reliable, I mean someone who has a mic and is willing to boost for more than 30 minutes at a time. Send me a message if you're a serious booster, and we'll get to rank 50 in no time.

Edit: I've completed this pile of crap multiplayer. Everyone else have fun watching the turret sway left to right while pressing A 5 million times.

Edited by Death Metal Jim

I will be hosting a Bioshock 2 boosting lobby for maps and rank. Lobby will be Wednesday May 4th @ 4:00 MT, 6:00 ET, 3:00 Pst, 11:00 GMT. YOU HAVE TO HAVE DLC. See you then! :uzi:

1) LackedVirus

2) BruinsFTW

3) Death Metal Jim

4) Heartlessrising

5)sqaudy demon add me always online and looking to boost.

6)

I am always online with a mic sqaudy demon