How the HELL do you destroy an enemy vehicle with a repair torch..

Barad

What is that other night time map ? For the life of me I can't remember the name I know that map has it as well. And I didn't know you can do this with the enemy mortar ? Ive come across so many enemy mortars after they just died.

Edit: Tehran Highway that's the one.

Sure? Isn't the LAV 25 on that? I'll try later anyway as I'm getting no where on canals, whenever I'm I see an enemy AMTRACK I get killed but most of the time it's destroyed by my teammates or they just get into it -_-

Edited by Barad

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sure? Isn't the LAV 25 on that? I'll try later anyway as I'm getting no where on canals, whenever I'm I see an enemy AMTRACK I get killed but most of the time it's destroyed by my teammates or they just get into it -_-

Maybe try Grand Brazzar, I know anytime I see the tank my team is shooting rockets at it, plus its a small map.

Good luck and may the force be with you!

Just do team deathmatch round and search for enemy equipment like spawn beacon, enemy mortar etc. Destroy that with you torch and you got it.

Just do team deathmatch round and search for enemy equipment like spawn beacon, enemy mortar etc. Destroy that with you torch and you got it.

Before trying this which sounds alot easier have you ? It just seems weird the enemy mortar or spawn beacon can be counted as an enemy vehicle lol. What about that little spot tug ? Ive come across so many of those.

Maybe try Grand Brazzar, I know anytime I see the tank my team is shooting rockets at it, plus its a small map.

Good luck and may the force be with you!

Thanks but Grand Bazzar definitely doesn't have an AMTRAK :p

Mortar's and spawn points really count as vehicles? Well if so I didn't know that, will try that now.

I was expecting this to be basically impossible for me, but I ended up destroying 2 vehicles with my torch in one game. The first one I shot a rocket at its back which disabled it and I ran in and finished it off with my torch. The second was getting lit up by the rest of my team so I crept up on it and waited for smoke then gave him the torch. All in all I got pretty lucky. It was a rush game on one of the B2K maps (gulf of oman maybe?), if that matters.

OHH FINALLY!

Whoever mentioned you can destroy spawn becons thank you! I destroyed one today on Gulf of Oman and it counted, the rest is easy.

I was coming on just to mention how I got mine today and I got it on the same map as you lol. I went up the stairs to a rooftop and saw two enemies, I was gonna shoot but they jumped off the rooftop and I heard a beacon so I took my torch to it.

I was coming on just to mention how I got mine today and I got it on the same map as you lol. I went up the stairs to a rooftop and saw two enemies, I was gonna shoot but they jumped off the rooftop and I heard a beacon so I took my torch to it.

Yupp that map is just lucky for it lol mine was in one of the m-com buildings themselves.

Yupp that map is just lucky for it lol mine was in one of the m-com buildings themselves.

I tried so hard earlier to get this and go figure when Im not going for it I find one lol. When I was going for it I was playing TDM Operation Metro, ran up to the second floor saw a sniper hanging out the window but saw his beacon, So I tried taking the repair torch to it instead of killing him first lol.

Another was on the same map someone using MAV, they were trying to kill me with it but I was using my repair torch hoping it would get it, I get shot once and then I guess the guy stopped shooting and knifed me lol. It was so funny, I try to imagine what it looked like on his end.

OHH FINALLY!

Whoever mentioned you can destroy spawn becons thank you! I destroyed one today on Gulf of Oman and it counted, the rest is easy.

:rock your welcome bro :p

I tried so hard earlier to get this and go figure when Im not going for it I find one lol. When I was going for it I was playing TDM Operation Metro, ran up to the second floor saw a sniper hanging out the window but saw his beacon, So I tried taking the repair torch to it instead of killing him first lol.

Another was on the same map someone using MAV, they were trying to kill me with it but I was using my repair torch hoping it would get it, I get shot once and then I guess the guy stopped shooting and knifed me lol. It was so funny, I try to imagine what it looked like on his end.

I hear ya, I have about 128 knife kills, now I need 5 for the assigment and I can't do it anymore...I just have to keep playing the game the way I did

Same with arming 10 MCOMS...i've don it befor...but now I'm trying to hard and I fail every single time I get close to a station.

haha MAV that could be even harder then torching an enemy vehicle :woop:

I got it first try. Squad Deathmatch has had me raging for days now. Yay, just got 5th win.

same here, I don't know howe many Squad Deathmatch rounds I've played. I only won 2 so far. Driving me insane. :(

Few days ago I had 3 rounds which I really thought my squad would win. we had 46 and the others had 39 and 40 All of a I see us still standing on 46 and the others on 49. I check my squad and everybody had left. I was alone :mad: this happends to me on a regular basis. I mean WTF

I got it first try. Squad Deathmatch has had me raging for days now. Yay, just got 5th win.

Lucky Bastard.. just kidding. I came on today and won 4 out of like 12 games. But now getting my 5th, I spent 3 hours and got no where. We lost 3 in a row once and turns out on the 3rd round I realized two teams were boosting, found them and killed em all. Shame people are still boosting.

Fuuuucck. I wish I would've read about the spawn beacon thing before I got my repair torch destroy, it would'nt have caused me so many deaths. Anyways I got mine when a whole shitload of my teammates were trying to take out a tank I just snook up behind it and began torching it luckily one of my teammates RPGs didn't kill me, I would have been so pissed.

I got this earlier today on Noshar Canals or whatever it's called. Jumped around a tank torching away and the driver were stupid enough to remain in it, actually got a double kill as someone spawned on him the second i blew it up.

Funny thing is, later that game I torched a second tank without the driver jumping out, got another double kill for it.

Currently up to 6 or something kills with the repair torch, it's a shame they don't have stats for it on battlelog.

I got this earlier today on Noshar Canals or whatever it's called. Jumped around a tank torching away and the driver were stupid enough to remain in it, actually got a double kill as someone spawned on him the second i blew it up.

Funny thing is, later that game I torched a second tank without the driver jumping out, got another double kill for it.

Currently up to 6 or something kills with the repair torch, it's a shame they don't have stats for it on battlelog.

No but you can get a nice signature from the same place you got your other 3. Before I put mine up I would rather have more kills with it. I love using it on snipers who aren't paying attention.

No but you can get a nice signature from the same place you got your other 3. Before I put mine up I would rather have more kills with it. I love using it on snipers who aren't paying attention.

About your Claymore Signature, im amazed at how retarded people are. I mean they show up as an orange blob on the mini map but i still see people being killed by them left an right. I bet they were cake to get kills with before the update as nobody could see them but friendlies.

How are people getting this seriosuly?

Lots of team work and Luck!

On Sharqi Peninsula(I think), Enemy tank was driving on a Small Side Street. My Friend shot it with a few RPGs while I ran up and Torched him. I was Elated(to Say the least. I may or may not have yelled in Excitement) when He didn't jump out and I got the kill.

This will be the Hardest Assignment to Unlock legitimately.

If all else fails have a friend switch teams, get a jeep, and meet you somewhere way out of the way.