Only 240 MSP today!

Hawaiian

Hydrophobia is part of Microsofts Extreme Shopping Sale Friday and is available today-only for 240 Microsoft Points:

Hydrophobia (240 MSP)

http://download.xbox.com/content/images/66acd000-77fe-1000-9115-d802584109ef/1033/banner.png

Hydrophobia™ is a third person survival adventure set in a floating city, where terrorists take control and heroine Kate has to overcome her haunting childhood memories and fight back using all her skills and expertise as a systems engineer. Hydrophobia offers fast-paced action and breathtaking visuals; engage in mind blowing “flow combat” where emergent gameplay results in a never-the-same-experience. Unleash floating oil fires, electricity and the power of the water itself to wipe out your enemy as you discover the terrifying truth of the Malthusian agenda; Save the World, Kill Yourself.

I feel ripped off even at $3. This game is horribly stupid. It doesn't tell you what to do or where to go ever. You just spend most of the time running around in circles. Fun.

It's like a really really really bad Tomb Raider wannabe. Now I see why they never continued the trilogy after the first game.

Do not buy it.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
Hydrophobia is part of Microsofts Extreme Shopping Sale Friday and is available today-only for 240 Microsoft Points:

Hydrophobia (240 MSP)

http://download.xbox.com/content/images/66acd000-77fe-1000-9115-d802584109ef/1033/banner.png

Hydrophobia™ is a third person survival adventure set in a floating city, where terrorists take control and heroine Kate has to overcome her haunting childhood memories and fight back using all her skills and expertise as a systems engineer. Hydrophobia offers fast-paced action and breathtaking visuals; engage in mind blowing “flow combat” where emergent gameplay results in a never-the-same-experience. Unleash floating oil fires, electricity and the power of the water itself to wipe out your enemy as you discover the terrifying truth of the Malthusian agenda; Save the World, Kill Yourself.

missed this one.. but got it for 400 today.. so its not that bad.. 50% off

• 3 months later...

It's 200MSP, not 240MSP, as part of the 50% Sale on Microsoft Studios games, the same price as Dig-Dug but it's still a pretty meh game. It's more like they put time into the glorious water physics than the rest of the game itself. Technically it's a great game, like technically Rage was a great game, that doesn't mean they were games worth playing, imo.

Also I think there's a couple of dozen threads which already mention this and many more games are on sale, such as the DotW thread.

and I'll post wherever I like.

It's 200MSP, not 240MSP, as part of the 50% Sale on Microsoft Studios games, the same price as Dig-Dug but it's still a pretty meh game. It's more like they put time into the glorious water physics than the rest of the game itself. Technically it's a great game, like technically Rage was a great game, that doesn't mean they were games worth playing, imo.

Also I think there's a couple of dozen threads which already mention this and many more games are on sale, such as the DotW thread.

and I'll post wherever I like.

I wonder if this "today only" offer is still good 10 months later?
This, look at the dates :p

• 10 months later...