Founder Status?

Founder Status Features:

- Unique Founder weapon camo and profile skin

- Exclusive Founder in-game Player Card and Emblem

- Access to the private #Founder Group

- Special Founder Clan XP boost

- Special Founder Operations, Events and Leagues

- Exclusive Founder prizes and experiences

pretty sure ppl paid for hardened for the DLC.. i didn't even know what "Founder Status" was either when i pre ordered.

Same here, i hate paying 1200 for a map pack.

I live in Canada, we only have 2 cards over here: 1400 and 2800

1400 is $20+

2800 is $45

I dont get extra content unless there are achievements tied to them(ie Black ops and WaW packs)

I didnt buy any of the MW2 packs.

So yes saving the money for extra maps without needing to buy point cards is a save plus the CLAN xp boost will be great for my GB clan

The main reason I bought the Hardened edition is for the DLC. If it will save me money in the long run, it must be a good thing, right? Plus you get all kinds of freebies like the Avatar outfit, artbook, founder status, etc, which some may deem useless but whatever, they're a bonus!

• 2 weeks later...
Founder Status Features:

- Unique Founder weapon camo and profile skin

- Exclusive Founder in-game Player Card and Emblem

- Access to the private #Founder Group

- Special Founder Clan XP boost

- Special Founder Operations, Events and Leagues

- Exclusive Founder prizes and experiences

Ok i understand what the weapon camo is.. but what is a profile skin?

What i get from it is combat record? only its called Profile now and you can skin it?.. Or is this just something for elite website and/or applications.

Unique Founder weapon camo

What do you guys think it looks like? I haven't seen any info or pictures about it online, maybe someone could tweet Robert Bowling, but he'll probably tell us to just wait for the eighth.

Anyway, I really think it's going to be a bright shiny neon-green and black mix, like BO did with some guns except the gold would be the shiny bright green. Sorta like the Green Liquid Metal skins for GoW3.

The reason I think this is because in the Hardened Edition, the Founder Card skull and the skull on the booklet for Elite is both green like that, and shiny.

Hopefully this is it. I also think it may be Green Tiger. It's gotta be something green, I don't know what else they would make it. A lot of stuff for MW3 is green, it would only make sense for the Founder Camo to follow the same path.

Here's some picture examples of what I'm thinking: (just the coloring, not the weapon of course lol)

http://img801.imageshack.us/img801/7334/gears3brightgreenlancer.jpg

http://img703.imageshack.us/img703/3425/founderle.png

For the one above, the skull is the color I'm thinking of.

Edited by Nevander

i had to buy the COD elite seperate cuz my local store was out of hardened edition but i hope the cam u get is sweet for being a founder.. it just comes wit elite.. period.

You mean if you get founder status or you get the camo with elite period. BC the camo is something special for founders, not sure if it's for people who bought hardened or just got founder status but it's defiantly tied to founder status