Everyone is getting hyped over this

iamgift3d

I'm disappointed to see quickscoping in the gameplay (even though it's still a beta). Hopefully they make it at least difficult to do so not every 12 year old is trying to run around and do it in every lobby.

I probably won't buy this game on release day, but will rent it, and decide from there. MW3 was so awful, that this is probably the last chance I'll give CoD before I stop playing them all together.

Nope. Not that hyped to be honest. This will be the first CoD game I will completely pass on. Won't even get it used at Gamestop like I usually do for Treyarch games.

and here you are on the cod forum, checking the latest news. Lol.

Didnt watch the whole thing, but at 3:56 he dies and spawns in the same exact spot... classic call of duty.

Edited by i fist brown i

I was the same way. And not because cods are bad games necessarily. But because its the same game every year. And for the past year or two every other multiplayer game tries to copy their strategy. Its ruined halo and gears.

and here you are on the cod forum, checking the latest news. Lol.

Partly for the reason stated by iamgift3d: I don't think it's a bad game at all and I'm still a "fan" of CoD so it's important to me to follow the latest developments. It's just that I need a break and what they've revealed so far hasn't hyped me up enough to want to buy it. ;)

I always am unhyped for it until they release details about it.

I'm afraid I'm sucked in to buying them every year...someone...help...me..

Lol same. Once i get the achievements out of the way and get through the first prestige i stop playing most of the time. Which usually takes me about a week or two. Yet every year i throw them my money :(