Achievement Guide

Noisy Neighbour

Just finished the game last night and thank god I got the Conversationalist and Hungerer of Knowledge achievements! :)

I also got Disciple of the creed as soon as I assassinated the last target and I think I had full health for only 2 or 3 of the assassinations. I did all side missions, etc before assassinating the target, I really think this is it...or at least what it's supposed to be! :)

• Replies 520
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just finished the game last night and thank god I got the Conversationalist and Hungerer of Knowledge achievements! :)

I also got Disciple of the creed as soon as I assassinated the last target and I think I had full health for only 2 or 3 of the assassinations. I did all side missions, etc before assassinating the target, I really think this is it...or at least what it's supposed to be! :)

yes as long as you do all the side missions you will get the acheivments.

i need alittle help with the 50 combo kills achivement.

do i strike them first and then hold RT and press X to kill them or just pree x when they swing at me?

No, swing at them and when your sword "clinks" on their sword immediately press X and you'll do a combo kill. You'll know it because Altair does something extra special for these. Practice in the practice area if your still unsure.

sorry if someone allready posted this

just did this in the kingdom. just go to one of your towers that you are supposed to climb, alert the guard, then just run around him and climb up the tower untill your alert status changes from blinking red, to blinking yellow, then as soon as it turns blinking yellow, dont move for 10 minutes and u get it!

I try so many time to get this one

but i cant find 25 enemy at same time

how can i found that number in single fight?

i just did it in the rich district in damascus, i ran into a group, killed all but 2, then ran around untill another group of guards saw me. i went into yellow twice for a few seconds, didnt seem to effect gettin the achievement tho. make sure u leave 2 alive, when i had only 1 alive, he usually ran away

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../images/achievements/277/s25.jpgEagle's Talon

15 http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../images/site/gp-g.jpg Perform 50 stealth assassinations.

A stealth assassination is an assassination without alerting the guard to your presence

• This is best pulled off on guards on the rooftops and guarding doorways.
  • Press Up on the D-pad to equipt your hidden blade, slowly walk up behind the guard and press X to stealth assassinate them.

i need a lil bit of info on this one...

Is there any special requirements on this? such as do it without dying? can i turn the game off? its the only fighting one i have left yet to get..

thanks for any help givin.

asc I JaeDon

I have a quick question before I have to play through already. On Memory Block 2 on my DNA bar, I have four white bars, a gap, and the rest (nine or whatever) white bars after I kill the guy. Is the gap a problem or a break in the storyline? I can't find this answer anywhere.

I have a quick question before I have to play through already. On Memory Block 2 on my DNA bar, I have four white bars, a gap, and the rest (nine or whatever) white bars after I kill the guy. Is the gap a problem or a break in the storyline? I can't find this answer anywhere.

If im interpreting this right.... If you did everything except the assassination(Not talking to the guy in Assassin's B.) and theres a gap, then the gap is for the assassination of the Target.

• 2 weeks later...

A really easy way to get this is in the training area, but the update fixed this glitch. So if you want it easily, just remove the updates (System blade, memory, device options then press X,X,LB,RB,X,X and remove all your game updates) and you'll be able to get his through the easy route. It worked for me yesterday.

OK....there are different missions where you gain more knowledge to prove to the chapter leaders that you understand why they need to be killed, etc. and are willing to do it in a "respectful way" and not violate the creed, etc......these info grabbing techniques include going to all reach high points.....saving all citizens, those are the two blue ones i think.....other activities are eavesdropping, pickpocketing, and timed assassination target things......

I hope that helps ya bro;):):p:woop::rock

just wanted to say how much of a shining example of great guides this is well done. Its written well and shows alot of time and effort. my friend wanted some help for this game he went to x360points and i was almost screaming telling him how this was the best site he came on saw the guide and now love the site.

thank you

calzord