Gun Compatability Chart

Goots 88

• 5 weeks later...

Do you need the gun to play? The new gun does look cool though i dont want to spend 80 on the bundle. Playing Survival now with a controller and with a little patience i can get good shots off... Also can you use the guns on projection tvs? I have. 55" crt projection-ps3 light gun game didnt work with it so i have been on the fence with the xbox cabela ones.

Do you need the gun to play? The new gun does look cool though i dont want to spend 80 on the bundle. Playing Survival now with a controller and with a little patience i can get good shots off... Also can you use the guns on projection tvs? I have. 55" crt projection-ps3 light gun game didnt work with it so i have been on the fence with the xbox cabela ones.

Your answer is relieve as you can play regular control. I had preordered it (UK) and will using regular control. Gun is just extra thing to play with like past Cabela's games is.

• 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...
A huge tip of the cap to my ol' Tiger Woods-boosting buddy. I rented DH2013 thinking it was compatible with the Top Shot Sport. It wasn't, and I kinda threw it into the "broken/I can't complete" pile. New life. Big ups.

You should have no trouble completing with a controller. Much easier than DH11