Achievement Guide & Roadmap by XCVii007

XCVii 007

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The video you have up for Vehicular Slaughter isn't a very good one.

One: It shows you how to get Slingshot Kid. You already have a video for that.

Two: And more importantly it starts out where you hijack the car. It should start where you first get on the motorcycle because those kills count too. There's a tricky part where you go over the the puddle and there's a bike. I always missed it because I drove right past it. But when I watched another video I saw it and got the achievement. You should post that video instead.

A simple achievement like this took me about an hour-and-half because the video.

Everything else on the guide looks fine though. Well done.

Thank you XCVii007 for making this guide. I used it the entire time I played through on Veteran to make sure to get maximum achievements with one play-through. Your guide was immensely helpful, and the videos for certain achievements made it easier to complete them!

Thank you XCVii007 for making this guide. I used it the entire time I played through on Veteran to make sure to get maximum achievements with one play-through. Your guide was immensely helpful, and the videos for certain achievements made it easier to complete them!

Cheeeeeeeers :D

can't seem to get the kill 30 guys with explosive bolts unlocked and it's lame that there's only 20 bolts but 30 guys you need to do....grr....

Yeah you just need to accumulate 30 kills altogether, I got it without even trying (kept dieing on vet lol)

Edited by Method

great guide m8. im missing only 8 cheevos and ur guide on the frag one really helps as i have been racking my brains to think of where i can get it.

keep up the good work and i wish ppl would stop criticising this guides. if they can do better then carry on. they still use them but still have the cheek to moan...lol:)