anyone still play this game?

isual

• 2 weeks later...
I'm trying to get the last 3 levels I need for level 50 and its a bitch to find games at this point. More may play when LP2 is released but I doubt it as most will be playing that instead.

Damn last time i played it was roughly 3 months ago so there's even less people now i take it?

I play this game a lot, and there is always people on, lots in fact. It's jstu that they are all in their own game by that time, like I am in a clan for this game and we always go in with 14 or 16 people right away. You just have to wait for the popular games to show up. It's all about knowing what people are the most popular, normally when the popular ones host it becomes full.

This game is pretty fun though, online and offline. I am level 27, so I am not even CLOSE to Level 50. It sucks to be me. :p

• 2 months later...

a lot of people are on cause lp2 is coming out. and there are a lot of uk and usa players. there mostly lv50+ and know all maps, so it'll be very frustrating for u if u did it legit. of course i found people that wanted to boost on there. they were really low levels like 1-20.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...