A few Red Hat Locations I've Found.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

for the jumping onthe 5 poles -if you're having fits, load up a second controller andf have that player stand on the first one... and you just jump on the next 4.

- Use a bomber and go tot he city side of the post. Go to the well and blast the hell out of the 3 silvers seats around it. just keep bomb spamming each one untill the red hat pops up (can't remember which one)

- Once you have a singer and BLACKBEARD, right above the well is a door (use black beard to open it), go ina s swap to a singer and shatter the FISH poster...again can't remember which hat it is.

for the jumping onthe 5 poles -if you're having fits, load up a second controller andf have that player stand on the first one... and you just jump on the next 4.

- Use a bomber and go tot he city side of the post. Go to the well and blast the hell out of the 3 silvers seats around it. just keep bomb spamming each one untill the red hat pops up (can't remember which one)

- Once you have a singer and BLACKBEARD, right above the well is a door (use black beard to open it), go ina s swap to a singer and shatter the FISH poster...again can't remember which hat it is.

Hey thanks for the tips, but Im a little confused since you listed directions to two hats that were found. We actually have every hat listed. I can add your tip for the poles though... Im actually running out of characters for the post. I would have reserved another post but I never thought it would end up being a guide.

could i please have some clarification on the quick build hat?? i am not seeing it anywhere near tia dalma's shack, but maybe im just dyslexic...

You have to ride another barrel over to the spot outside Tia dalmas door right after you build the bridge extender out of gold bricks.

are you guys saying quick build has the wrong info? If anyone can clarify I will change it.

there is a hat toward the camera in tia dalmas shack that you can get by breaking things, and another once you use black beards power on the black and red bricks in the back left.

To clarify I had to activate both barrel ride areas OUTSIDE of her shack for the quick build hat to appear

quick build IS in the tower through the RIGHT gate and after building the gold structure that requires 32 gold bricks, it is NOWHERE near tia dalma's shack, just to clarify!!! :)

Then I'm thinking of quick dig outside the shack

Fast Build:

Thanks to: silentb0b

Price: 125,000

Description: Build objects much faster.

Location: "In tia dalma's shack over the bridge on the far left"

Actually it is on the far right, in a little cave in the middle of the tower. U build the elivator then spin the wheel. it will take i right to it

Thanks I'll change it now.

So this is whats going on, I've heard this from a number of people that some red hats in the game have not been turning up with/without extras being on. The one I'm having problems with is the red hat for Treasure 4X. It is in the left gold gated port area in the hub and it is typically behind a blackbeard red and black gate across from the well. When going inside, the red hat is suppose to be in the fish tank and by using a mermaid or Phillip using their screaming or singing to break the tank and it should appear. no matter what I do I cannot get it to appear so I can buy the thing. I'm 3 achievements away from completing the game and it is all because of this red hat. So if you have any advice or ideas for me to try all will be greatly appreciated. Thank you for your time.